13.

To paid readers, Chapter 14 and 15 is out on ScrollStack. The next chapter has‼️ MATURE CONTENT ‼️so read only if comfortable.

Link in conversation board and Instagram story. For now WATTPAD conversation board isn't working so you can find the link on my Instagram story (talethatneverends)

Spoilers available at the end of this chapter.

This chapter has a little mature content!!

R A N V I

After Aaran dropped me home, I took a warm shower and decided to do a skincare but stopped on my actions when my eyes fell on my lips. "We kissed today." I smiled at myself and picked up the lip balm, applying it on my lips.

I need to go and meet him, so should I get a new pair of clothes? I think that's not required. Wait a minute, that human who was supposed to meet me today.

I quickly rushed towards my bed and picked up my phone.

Me: Hey!! Why didn't you meet me today?
I waited for two minutes looking at the screen, in the hope that I would get a reply, but I didn't get one.

"I will deal with that bastard later but remember one thing Ranvi Shekhawat..."

My throat dried as I felt bile rising and that urge to throw the noodles I had in the dinner took over me. I hope this bitch isn't dead yet.

Me: You are alive?

Unknown fucker: I am.
I took a breath of relief when I got a response from him. I thought Aaran got his hand on him and he's dead.

Me: Give me the details.

Unknown Fucker: Have patience. You will get them soon.

Me: I want them right now. I don't know when you will be dead, so, give me the details.

Unknown fucker: Die?

Me: I am glad that you are Alive.

Me: Someone has his eyes on you. I was scared when he said, he will kill you. You better be safe until you hand over the details about that night and my sister. Until then, you have no right to die.

I waited for his response, but I got none, so I threw my phone towards the pillow dump and decided to complete my skincare.

Tomorrow is a big day, I don't know what will happen, but I am ready to go for it.

"Be confident. That's your key to success, and don't forget that you have the power to do anything you want." I said to myself and smiled looking at my outside.

I wore a black corset top and paired it up with a skirt. I didn't wear heavy earrings, just a pair of simple tops and my handbag. Since winter is taking hold, I decided to wear a jacket.