⦃1⦄

Yeosang sighed as he looked down to the table full of unpaid bills.

Let me present you his life currently.

Yeosang is 25 years old, just fresh from a breakup with his boyfriend of 3 years who cheated on him, unemployed and drowning in bills.

He caught Yungseo in bed with some blond woman almost 2 months ago, and Yeosang really didn't hesitate to throw him out in the matter of seconds.

That fucker had the audacity to bring a women in Yeosang's apartment that he bought and sleep with her on their bed?

No way in hell Yeosang was going to keep quiet about it and just accept the apology no matter how hard Yungseo tried.

Yeosang got fired from his job because he was way away from it for way too long, mainly because he wasted his days on crying in bed and his boss just fired him instead of just pitying him a bit.

So there he was. Drowning in stress and bills that he had to pay, but he didn't have any money to do it.

Yeosang sighed as he rubbed his face, grabbing his phone and dialing his best friend's number.

Wooyoung and him were like a lid and a pot. They were always together through everything, no matter what or when was something happening.

They were friends since diapers, and Yeosang has never appreciated someone more than he did Wooyoung.

After a few beeps and impatient sighs from Yeosang, Wooyoung finally picked up.

"Hey, what's up baby?" Wooyoung asked.

Yeosang gulped. "Can you meet me in our Cafe?"

► ► ► ► ►

"Oh, my poor baby! Why didn't you tell me anything earlier? I could have helped you to get out of that mess!" Wooyoung asked as he cupped Yeosang's cheeks.

They met in their favorite Caffe bar and had a cup of hot cocoa in front of them, and Yeosang just begun rambling about his problems to Woo.

The male shook his head, not really knowing the answer himself. He doesn't know why didn't he just ask Wooyoung for help.

After all, Wooyoung knows all that happened between him and that asshole, as well as Yeosang losing his job.

"I don't know Woo. I guess I just thought I can handle it alone, which obviously isn't the truth." He sighed.

Wooyoung pouted, showing off his expensive lip gloss that was on his lips.

You see, unlike Yeosang, Wooyoung had a job in a company and had a huge pay.

He always looked so classy and amazing unlike Yeosang wearing those expensive clothes and colognes as well as jewelry.

He would lie if he said that he didn't envy Wooyoung a bit. He looked so classy and flawless, and Yeosang looked like a homeless person next to him.

They went to the same school, shared an apartment together and had the job in the same company until Yeosang moved to the other job and bought his own apartment that he shared with his now ex boyfriend.

They kept very close, but it was just so hard for Yeosang now no matter what Wooyoung said or tried to help him.

"Hey, why don't you try and contact this number?" Wooyoung asked as he slid the small piece of paper to him.

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows as he took it, seeing the name "Choi Jongho" and a phone number written in a pretty font with golden color.

"It's a CEO of a corporation we are having a collaboration with currently. His secretary quit because she is moving away with her husband, so they are in desperate need of help."

Yeosang looked at the paper, thinking about it. It definitely won't hurt to try, and he definitely needs a job as soon as possible.

Why not try at least? It won't be the first time he would be declined for a job.

"Why don't you try and see? You have qualifications for it since you finished the law school, and you also have almost 5 years of experience." Wooyoung added.

Yeosang nodded. "I'll definitely try. Thank you for always finding me a way out!"

Wooyoung giggled, taking a sip of his hot cocoa. Yeosang gave him a smile.

"Of course. I'll do anything for my bestie."

Yeosang smiled, getting a smile back.

"How's work going?" Yeosang asked after he took a sip of his hot cocoa and leaned back in his chair.

Wooyoung clapped his hands, and Yeosang knew there was tea coming soon.

"Oh my God! I have to tell you about my new boss!"

Yeosang giggled as he placed his head in his palms, shifting lightly in his seat and waiting for him to finish talking.

"He is so damn hot! His name is Choi San and he actually took that position from his dad, so he is going to pass it on his kids too!" Wooyoung excitedly rambled.

Yeosang smiled as he mumbled a small 'wait' and took his phone, tapping onto it a few times before turning his phone to Yeosang.

The picture showed a man that looked around his age, wearing a black button up and having long black mullet hair and showing off his jawline as he turned his head.

"Holy shit, he really is hot Woo!" Yeosang gasped.

Wooyoung nodded. "Of course he is! He actually wanted me to take over to be the secretary because he thinks that I'm good at the job, and that means I'm going to be sharing an office with him if I agree!"

Yeosang raised his eyebrows. That sounded so suspicious to him, and it's kinda making Yeosang think over it again.

"Did he say anything else?"

Wooyoung hummed. "Oh yeah, he said something about not wanting me to share any things that are shared in company, like offices where it's pretty loud and restrooms. Apparently that is because I'm special."

Yeosang widened his eyes, chuckling lightly and shaking his head.

"Woo, that guy definitely wants to bend you over."

"And I definitely won't say no." Wooyoung wriggled his eyebrows.

Yeosang rolled his eyes, but he understands him. He just doesn't know how hasn't Wooyoung already got on his knees and did as he was told for San.

"Come on, let me treat you today." Wooyoung said as he took his wallet.

Yeosang shook his head. "No, Woo-"

He sighed. "Yes Woo. I want you to save money as much as you can, and I don't mind paying for you."

Yeosang pouted, but he agreed just because he knew Wooyoung won't let go of it.

"Just so you know, when I get a job and my first pay, I'll treat you to hot pot." Yeosang shook his head.

Wooyoung smiled as they walked out, wrapping his arm around Yeosang's shoulders and pulling his best friend closer.

"Of course baby." He smiled.

Yeosang gave him a small smile, looking forward and then to Woo again.

"Hey, you wanna go and take a walk?" Yeosang asked.

And without hesitation, Wooyoung agreed and they spent the rest of the day together.