⦃31⦄

Everything was back to normal.

Jongho and Yeosang were still together, just like the rest of the couples. They all hung out as a group and had fun since all of them are almost the same age. 

Yeosang came back to work again, but he now spent more time at Jongho's place than his own.

It's not like Jongho minded it, far away from that. He even thought about asking Yeosang to move in with him. 

He really wanted to live with Yeosang, even far away from that, but Jongho knew Yeosang probably isn't ready for it. It's still too early after all. 

He just found out the truth, and Jongho didn't want to force him on anything. He knew how stressed he could be, and the least Jongho wanted was Yeosang to feel pressured about something.

There was a knock heard on the door of Jongho's office, and he sighed before he answered.

"Come in." He said as he kept signing the papers he had. 

Yeosang's head suddenly popped in, and Jongho just had to smile when he saw him. He felt so much better as he saw him there. It's like he could fix his mood in the matter of the seconds. 

"Hey there." Jongho said.

Yeosang smiled as he came to him and placed the papers he had in his hand down on the desk. 

"Hey. I came to bring you some documents." Yeosang said.

Jongho hummed. "Only that? Not to see me at all and say you miss me?"

Yeosang giggled as he walked to Jongho and sat on the table, smiling at Jongho cutely.

"Of course I missed you, but after all, I'll come to yours after work." Yeosang answered. 

Oh yeah, Jongho knew that too. But if he could, he would have Yeosang stuck to him with a glue. Sadly that wasn't possible.

"Of course you will. You might just move in with me." Jongho joked.

He accidently said that. It just slipped out, but Jongho really wanted him to move in. He wanted to live with Yeosang but he also knew it was a huge step forward in their relationship. 

Yeosang just stared at him as Jongho awkwardly laughed, trying not to look panicked. 

"I mean, I could." Yeosang shrugged his shoulders. 

Jongho just stared at him for a bit, looking taken back as he realized what he just said.

Did he hear him well? Jongho honestly wasn't sure. 

"Really? You would move in with me?" Jongho asked just to make sure. 

Yeosang stared at him a bit before he hummed. Jongho felt his heart jump.

"I mean, I would love to. You know that my apartment is pretty small, but I think yours is a bit too expensive for me to live in." Yeosang giggled.

Jongho shook his head. "Nah. It's too big for me to live alone, no matter how much I like it that way. It gets kind of lonely there alone all the time."

He really tried to convince Yeosang to say yes. He wanted to live with him so badly, but Jongho also didn't want to force him on anything.

Yeosang smiled as he shook his head. He wanted to live with Jongho too, only if he wanted him to.

"So? What do you say?" Jongho asked. 

Yeosang thought about it for a few moments, humming a bit and smiling. 

"Of course I'll move in with you, only if you want me to. You know how much I spend time at yours." Yeosang smiled. 

Jongho felt his heart was going to jump out of his chest. He smiled as he got up from his seat and wrapped his arms around Yeosang's body. He giggled as he hugged Jongho back, almost falling down.

"Hey, hey.." Yeosang mumbled as he pat the back of his hair. 

Jongho buried his face into his neck. Is this guy really his? Yeosang is really here again?

"I love you so much.." Jongho whispered. 

Yeosang smiled as he kissed his head. "I love you too."

Jongho kept close to him, keeping his face buried in Yeosang's neck as he hugged him. He loved Jongho so much.

"Be my boyfriend?" Jongho asked.

Yeosang stopped rubbing his hair, taking in what he just asked before he smiled.

Jongho's heart skipped a few beats as he thought he screwed up, but he felt butterflies in his stomach when Yeosang giggled.

He kissed Jongho's head again as he felt so happy that words couldn't explain it. He loved this guy so much. 

"Yeah, I am your boyfriend now." He smiled as he pat his hair and kept hugging him.

Jongho almost cried from happiness there. He loves Yeosang to the moon and back, and Jongho will make sure he treats him right. 

► ► ► ► ►

"Hoho, what happened to your parents?" Yeosang suddenly asked. 

They were just chilling in bed in Jongho's apartment, hugging each other and enjoying like usually. He loved that, but that question took Jongho back. 

He didn't talk to his parents in years already. He decided to cut all contacts with them for his own sake, but he was forced to take over the company in favor of them not talking to him anymore. 

It did hurt in the beginning, but now, Jongho is feeling much better without them. And they seemed better without him too. 

Jongho sighed as he kept him close, kissing his head a bit as Yeosang almost purred at the feeling.

"I don't talk to them. We decided to cut all contacts even if they didn't want me to. I ran away and didn't show up to the arranged wedding, so they were pissed. I convinced them to let me go, but I had to take over the company to do so." 

He explained as he played with Yeosang's long hair, feeling so many things.

"There were many things said from both sides, but you know..I don't care."

He hated his parents for everything they did, but he also loved them at the same time because he knew he could be with Yeosang now. 

"That was a good decision, and you know that. They were toxic, and it's important you are happy now." Yeosang smiled as he looked up to him where he was lying on his chest. 

Jongho loved that smile more than anything else. He was just so perfect and just so beautiful. 

"I know, but I did feel bad. You know, they are my parents." Jongho sighed. 

Yeosang felt bad about that, but he knew Jongho is much better without them. He is amazing now.

"I know love, but you are doing great now. You are strong and amazing." Yeosang said as he rubbed his cheek.

Jongho smiled as he pulled him closer and kissed his head. 

"Thank you. I can't believe we are back now." Jongho mumbled.

Yeosang raised his head and kissed Jongho's jaw for a quick second before getting back to lie down on his chest.

"I love you. I'll never stop saying that." Jongho smiled. 

Yeosang smiled back as he snuggled on top of him, pulling the blanket closer. 

"Please don't stop. I love you too."

A/N : double update 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️