⦃23⦄

Yeosang lied down on Jongho's bed as the CEO went to take a shower. 

He really did try not to think about anything and just stay happy on their date, but Yeosang just couldn't stop not thinking about that drawing. He swore he is getting insane slowly. 

Even if that drawing doesn't have to mean a single thing, Yeosang knew there is some kind of background. He was just so sure about that, but he decided to stay quiet.

After all, Jongho is also acting dumb and staying quiet like he didn't do a thing. Yeosang was kinda pissed off at that, but again, he is staying quiet. 

But something just suddenly came into his mind. Yeosang stopped in his actions where he was typing on his phone, looking over to the table with drawers and remembering something. There has to be an explanation. 

Should he really look through Jongho's personal stuff? Is that even a good idea or not? Yeosang was doubting himself for a few minutes as he just sat there and thought yes or no. 

He knew he had to find things out, but it seemed like Jongho is planning on staying silent. Yeosang had to find some things out, and even if it takes whatever, he will find it out. 

He walked over to the table, rummaging through the drawers and not finding anything except for some random things like glasses and unopened condoms as well as few papers that weren't really anything. 

Just as a small sigh left his mouth as he opened the last drawer and just found a bunch of useless things, there was a picture lying there. 

Yeosang stopped in his actions, feeling his blood ran cold and just staring at the picture with so many feelings inside. 

It was a picture of Jongho and him, seemingly from years ago.

Jongho's arm was wrapped around his shoulders as they smiled widely, just inches away and smiling widely as they just posed for a picture. 

Yeosang took it in his hand, furrowing his eyebrows as he saw that same brown hair he had during his university days and Jongho who had a red one.

He swore he doesn't remember taking that picture and when did that even happen. 

Yeosang's heart was beating 100 miles per hour, and he felt tears forming in his eyes. His heart was breaking and he felt like he couldn't breath anymore. 

He never saw that picture before, and yet Yeosang remembers everything clearly. He sobbed as he felt tears rolling down his cheeks and not being able to stop shaking. 

He heard the water stop and door being opened, but Yeosang felt like he was paralyzed. He just stared at that picture and cried. 

"Yeosang, what are you doing?!" Jongho exclaimed as he saw him, kneeling down next to him a moment later. 

Yeosang was shaking as he covered his eyes with his hands, crying uncontrollably and not being able to calm down even if Jongho rubbed his back. He widened his eyes as he saw the picture lying on the floor. 

Jongho felt his heart skipping a few of beats as he realized Yeosang found the photo of them before Yeosang lost memory. Jongho kept that photo as a secret in the drawer, looking at it during the times he feels sad or lonely. 

So that's it. It's all over now. Yeosang will probably find out what happened, and Jongho is afraid of his reaction. 

"Yeosang-" Jongho tried to rub his back, but the male slapped his hand away. 

Jongho honestly wasn't expecting that, but he knew where Yeosang is coming from. He curled his legs to his chest and buried his face into his hands and just cried.

Jongho's heart broke at that sight. Yeosang is breaking down in front of him, but Jongho couldn't do anything.

Jongho felt his own eyes start to water as he felt the same pain he felt years ago. 

Yeosang was probably so confused and feeling betrayed because no one told him anything.

Jongho understands why he is crying now and why is he pushing his hand away when he tried to comfort him. 

But he really did regret not saying the truth to Yeosang earlier. 

Yeosang suddenly got up and started grabbing his stuff, wiping his tears away and sniffling as he tried ignoring Jongho who also got up.

"Yeosang-" Jongho spoke up. 

"I need time to process all of this now." Yeosang mumbled between sobs. 

Jongho watched him as he picked up his bag and put on his shoes in the time of one minute, and he was already in front of the door when Jongho finally grabbed his wrist.

"Wait! Let me at least drive you-"

Yeosang shook his head as he got his wrist out of Jongho's hold, still crying as Jongho's heart broke again. 

"No, Jongho. I need to be a-alone for now.." He sniffled. 

Yeosang opened the door and walked out a moment later, leaving a stunned Jongho standing right there. 

"At least text me when you get home so I know you're safe!-" Jongho exclaimed as Yeosang just walked in the elevator. 

Jongho sighed as he felt the pain in his chest and tears filling his eyes. He screwed up. 

► ► ► ► ►

Yeosang's heart was beating 100 miles per hour even after two days. 

He was just so confused and upset by his own feelings and what even happened. Yeosang didn't know the reason, and he couldn't even find a reason.

He never remembered taking that picture with Jongho. He knows he didn't know Jongho when he was in collage, specially because Jongho went to a different one from Yeosang. 

But Yeosang was still very confused. He doesn't know where that picture came from, and he never saw it before. Where did Jongho even find it? 

Yeosang had so many questions, but no answers at all. He couldn't face Jongho, and he wasn't going to work for almost 4 days now. Yeosang needed time. 

He kept rolling in his bed, telling people he wasn't feeling well so they don't worry and just cry for the whole day. Yeosang's emotions were all over the place now, and he couldn't control them. 

He rolled onto the other side of the bed when he heard his phone buzzing once again with a call.

Yeosang didn't answer to any calls ever since he saw that picture, only telling Wooyoung he was sick and that's it. 

He groaned as he took it in his hand, seeing Jongho's name popping up and feeling himself freeze even under a thick duvet. He just stared at the name, not knowing what to do and just feeling lost. 

Jongho kept calling and sending him messages for days now, but Yeosang never answered. He needed to process all of this.

Yeosang blinked. Should he answer it? Is it worth it? 

He gulped as his finger hovered over the green house on the phone, feeling a lot of things in his body in just a few minutes. 

Yeosang closed his eyes. No. He couldn't do it. 

He shook his head as he declined the call and turned his phone off, feeling the bitterness in his throat rising up as he felt like crying again. 

He doesn't know why does he keep crying, but it hurts so much. Yeosang's heart hurted.

Yeosang pulled the duvet over his head and snuggled into his pillow as he now cried even harder and harder.