⦃17⦄

Yeosang giggled as Jongho carried him out of the bathroom.

He kept his hands wrapped around his shoulders as he kicked his legs and listened as Jongho talked about something. 

It was definitely amazing, and their relationship became so much different. They spent so much time together, no matter kissing, fucking or just talking. They were always together. 

They also had a lot of sleepovers and Yeosang almost always wore Jongho's clothes with an excuse how he forgot his own at home when he actually did that on purpose. 

Jongho placed him down on the bed, leaning down and pressing their lips together. Yeosang smiled as he immediately kissed him back, silently enjoying his smell on him and Jongho being close. 

"Wait for me here. I gotta go get lotion from downstairs." Jongho said. 

Yeosang hummed, stealing a kiss from him again and smiling. Jongho pat his hair as he mumbled a small 'I'll be back.'

He just stayed silent and sat there as he waited for Jongho to come back and give him a massage before he returns the favor. It just became a light habit of them. 

Yeosang got up, walked over to his bag to take his phone and seeing a few texts until something fell down onto the floor. 

It was that envelope Yeosang didn't open earlier because he was too horny, but now the curiosity got him again. He wanted to know what was it, and now that Jongho isn't here, Yeosang didn't waste time.

He opened the envelope, furrowing his eyebrows as he saw the plain paper, but just as he unfolded it, there was a picture. 

It was a drawing of a bench that was on the hill with the tree next to it, the petals falling down as the bench looked to the river. It looked beautiful even if it was just a drawing with a pencil and didn't have any color on it. 

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't know what that place was, or why did Jongho even give it to him. Yeosang admired that drawing for a few minutes, but he didn't know anything. 

Could it be that it was the place Jongho met his first love at? Or where he had his kiss at?

Yeosang didn't know what was it, but every time he saw a drawing made with a pencil, he just had that weird feeling inside of his stomach. He didn't know what was that, but he was confused. 

Yeosang suddenly heard footsteps approaching him, immediately snapping out and just pushing the paper back into his bag. Jongho smiled at him as he came back in the room.

"Got it." Jongho said as he showed off the bottle of lotion.

Yeosang smiled. He decided it's not worth it, he can just enjoy being with Jongho now before he decides to break his head by thinking things about that drawing. 

► ► ► ► ►

He still didn't know what it was. 

Yeosang just kept staring at the drawing Jongho gave him, just looking mindlessly and trying to figure out what it was. It was just weird. 

He was in his apartment, just sitting there in silence as he watched the picture for what seemed like hours already. Was this even normal? Probably not. Oh well. 

He knew that that feeling was the same one when he saw that picture on Jongho's office wall. It was just so strange and so weird. 

It felt like a dream, and Yeosang just felt his stomach turn. He doesn't know why, but it felt like a dream and just so weird and..nostalgic for some damn reason Yeosang had no idea of. 

Yeosang felt like he saw all those drawings before, and he just couldn't put a finger on what it was. He definitely couldn't see them anywhere. 

But why is he feeling like that then? It was just weird, like a dream. Yeosang kind of felt upset because he didn't know why was he feeling like that or where has he seen those pictures before.

Yeosang knew that he got upset over nothing, but he was just at the end of his nerves because he wanted to know. There has to be something behind it. 

Jongho wouldn't just give him that drawing without a reason, and it just couldn't be a coincidence when he is feeling like this for the second time already. 

He kind of believed Jongho did that on purpose because why would he just give it to him and act like nothing has ever happened. It was weird, and it kind of made Yeosang insane. 

He groaned as he placed the drawing away, placing his head into his hands and just not knowing what to do. 

It wasn't worth his time and his nerves. Specially when Jongho just said nothing and Yeosang didn't know what was he even doing anymore. 

He knew that he saw that drawing or at least that place somewhere, but he just had no idea what he was supposed to do or say when he is just so confused and Jongho is acting like he did nothing.

So what should he do? Yeosang definitely didn't know what to say or how to ask him. What if it turns out to be a misunderstanding?

He sighed. "God.."

Yeosang was going crazy, and he just won't give up until he finds out. He is determined to find out, but he knew that he can't do it alone.

Yeosang dialed Wooyoung's number, waiting as he picked up after a few of beeps and sounds. He sighed again. 

"Hey babe- Not you, Sannie!" Wooyoung answered immediately. 

Yeosang giggled, shaking his head. What else did he expect? It's Wooyoung after all. 

"Hey. What's up?"

"Ah, nothing. Just chilling with my boyfriend in his house." Wooyoung giggled. 

San said something Yeosang didn't catch, but he didn't really wanna know too. It's something cheesy. 

"That's nice for you, but can we please meet in our cafe? I need to tell you something urgently." 

Wooyoung stay silent. "What? Is everything okay, Yeosang? Did something happen?"

"No, no. Nothing happened, I just- I want to talk to you." Yeosang replied. 

Wooyoung hummed. "Yeah, sure. Are you sure everything is okay?"

Yeosang hummed back. "Everything is okay, I just wanna talk."

Wooyoung and San said something, probably talking to each other that Yeosang didn't really understand before Wooyoung said a small 'ah'.

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you in 20 minutes, okay?" 

"Yeah, sure." Yeosang replied.