⦃15⦄

[Smut scene ahead]

►  ►  ►  ►  ►

Yeosang let out a small moan as Jongho's palm rubbed onto his inner thigh as he drove in a pretty fast speed to his apartment. 

He tried keeping quiet as he saw Jongho's erection through his black jeans, and it all just added up to that teasing.

Jongho kept rubbing up to his thigh, and just as it was about to touch his cock, Jongho pulled it down again. 

Yeosang was moaning at the feeling, quietly begging for Jongho to finally touch his cock even through the jeans. 

Not even 10 minutes later, Jongho was dragging Yeosang by his hand to the elevator. He didn't spare time and clicked 12th floor. 

Just as the door closed, Jongho grabbed Yeosang's chin and turned his face to him. He pressed their lips together and made Yeosang moan as he kissed him back.

Jongho held his hips in his hands, pulling him close and making their crotches press together.

Their cocks were rubbing together as they kissed, moving their tongues together and just not caring about anything. 

Yeosang didn't know what came over him, but he placed his palm onto Jongho's jean covered cock and palmed it.

He didn't know why he just did that, but Jongho let out a small moan as he did that. 

Yeosang just had to smirk at that sound, clearly enjoying how he sounded as he pressed his palm more on his cock. Jongho groaned lightly as he moved away. 

"You want it so badly, huh baby?" Jongho whispered. 

Yeosang smiled, leaning in again and pressing their lips together again as he continued palming Jongho's hard cock.

He knew Jongho was big, but just by touching him through jeans he felt huge. 

"It's all yours, don't worry. Just a few more minutes." Jongho whispered again. 

The elevator door soon dinged, and Jongho once again just lead Yeosang to his apartment.

The second they were inside and their shoes were off, Jongho lifted Yeosang up and carried him to his bedroom.

Yeosang yelped as Jongho did that, but he immediately kissed him again. It just felt so wonderful. 

He was soon standing in Jongho's bedroom as they kissed, hands touching everywhere and moans and lips smacking filling the room. 

Jongho walked forward, making Yeosang fall down to the bed and sit up as Jongho straddled his lap. They kissed without a care for what seemed like years. 

Jongho was painfully hard just like Yeosang, and they couldn't wait anymore.

It took everything in Jongho not to rip that stupidly expensive outfit off Yeosang's gorgeous body and bend him over to take him hard. 

He pulled away and didn't spare a second to push his hands under Yeosang's shirt, rubbing his back lightly and lifting it up, exposing his torso.

Jongho looked all over his half naked body, licking his lips as he saw hard abs and soft nipples that just looked perfect for sucking. 

His unmarked skin made Jongho want to leave bruises that matched his hands and mouth perfectly all around, but he had to be patient. Good things come for those who wait. 

Yeosang visibly shivered, but he still looked so darn amazing.

His nipples also got hard, and Jongho swore how he could lick and bite them and he would be coming without a doubt.