⦃6⦄

The sun was hitting Yeosang's eyes as he slowly woke up.

The weather was obviously very gloomy and the sun was also up, and it made Yeosang feel shitty because he knew that it will rain soon again. 

His head was hurting so much, and he let out a quiet groan as he rolled around in bed and pulled the blanket closer. 

Yeosang felt so so so warm, even more than usually and just snuggled closer. The bed was comfier than usually, and it was just so warm. 

Yeosang didn't open his eyes and instead just pushed his head deeper inside of the pillow, deciding to be lazy since it was Saturday today. 

Until he felt a hand being ran through his hair and a small hum being heard.

Yeosang immediately snapped his eyes open, pulling away and sitting up as he saw his boss sleeping next to him.

He was literally almost lying on top of Jongho and in fact it wasn't a pillow and instead it was Jongho's chest. 

How is it so comfy then? Yeosang swore he had no idea. 

He does remember falling asleep after Jongho carried him to bed, but he just had to blush. He just slept with his boss in the same bed!

Yeosang wasn't sure what he was feeling now, but he was scared and kind of worried what might happen. What if Jongho fires him because of this?

This is so unprofessional!

He sighed, rubbing his face as he realized they were still in the same clothes from last night. Thank God nothing like that happened. 

Jongho suddenly groaned, opening his puffy eyes and staring at Yeosang. He closed them again before raising himself up and sitting across from Yeosang.

His hair was messy and face puffy and swollen from sleep, but he still looked so handsome and just amazing.

He was so beautiful and Yeosang really thought about how pretty he actually was.

"Morning.." Jongho mumbled as he rubbed his eye.

Yeosang blushed. He was right when he thought that Jongho's voice would sound so deep and quiet, just so hot as he spoke. 

"M-morning.." He mumbled back.

Jongho opened his puffy eyes fully, staring at Yeosang again and humming. 

"How do you feel?" Jongho asked. 

Yeosang sighed, running his fingers through his blonde hair. 

"Like shit. My head hurts and I feel kind of hungry." Yeosang pouted. 

Jongho smiled, shaking his head before he looked over to Yeosang again. 

"Hey, I'll take a spare toothbrush if you don't mind." Jongho said as he got up from bed. 

Yeosang nodded, not really knowing what to say as he didn't expect Jongho to stay at all. He just kept still like nothing as ever happened. 

Jongho disappeared in the bathroom for a few minutes, coming back and now Yeosang switching sides with Jongho. He sighed and tried calming down, doing his skincare and taking his time. 

When Yeosang was out of the bathroom, he smelled the delicious smell that was coming from the kitchen.

Jongho was chopping some vegetables when Yeosang came in, and the soup was boiling on the stove and smelling and looking delicious. Yeosang was confused as he thought he would leave. 

His sleeves were rolled up and exposed his veiny lower arms as he chopped vegetables. 

"What are you doing?" Yeosang asked as he leaned on the counter.