⦃3⦄

It kind of felt like Yeosang has been in the company for years now.

He doesn't know why, but he just felt like that even if it was just his first day of actual work at the company.

He wore a white button up and black jeans, trying his best to look good as possible to give off a good impression.

Why or how did he get the job so easily? Yeosang didn't know, but he really didn't want to even ask. He was kind of afraid of knowing the answer.

"...and that is Sir Choi's office." Hongjoong, the worker in the same company said and smiled as he showed him around.

Hongjoong was a nice person. He is kind and very pretty, and despite being only a year older from Yeosang, he was really calm and collected. Yeosang liked that a lot.

Yeosang nodded. "Okay, thank you once again. It really means a lot."

Hongjoong smiled. "It really wasn't a problem. Wooyoung told me about you coming to the company, so I couldn't really say no when he told me about his best friend coming to work with us here."

Yeosang giggled as they walked into the CEO's office with Jongho's permission, shaking his head as he knew Wooyoung would say something like that.

"Yeah, he told me that the CEO needed a secretary, and I needed a job, so I couldn't say no. It really means a lot to me that he helped me."

Hongjoong hummed, mumbling a small "hello" to some coworkers he passed by and turning to look at Yeosang again.

"Ah yeah, Sir Choi needed a secretary so thank God you came. Otherwise, all of us would do the work you need to do."

Yeosang groaned lightly. "Yeah, that definitely sucks a lot."

Hongjoong shook his head as they came to the lobby, shaking his head and taking out some papers for Yeosang to fill up.

"What sucks?" A snarky voice suddenly asked.

Yeosang immediately turned around, snapping his head at the now familiar voice.

Jongho was standing there behind them, wearing his long black coat that covered his body and the round glasses that looked just amazing on him.

Yeosang admired him for a few moments, almost gasping at how good he looked.

His hair was still long and falling over his forehead, but now it was straight and looking flawless like that.

Jongho looked kinda pissed, staring at Hongjoong with his piercing cold eyes and just staring at him.

Jongho looked at Yeosang then, immediately softening the look on his face and making Yeosang widen his eyes as he saw that.

Yeosang gulped, staring at him a bit before he looked down to his feet.

"Oh, we were just..talking." Yeosang mumbled.

Jongho looked at him again, licking his lips and humming as he stayed silent. He looked at Hongjoong, and then to Yeosang again.

"I'm guessing that you showed him around already?" Jongho asked.

Hongjoong hummed as Yeosang signed the paper, nodding his head.

"Yeah, I did. Surprisingly, Yeosang already knows where what is. He is a fast learner." Hongjoong chuckled.

Yeosang smiled as he placed the pen down, mumbling a small 'thank you' as he and Hongjoong shared a look.

"Okay then, you may leave us alone. I have some job I need Yeosang's help for." Jongho said.

Hongjoong nodded, and Yeosang suddenly felt his heart stop beating.