⦃12⦄

"Oh shit!" Yunho exclaimed as he gasped after Wooyoung told them that he is dating San. 

Wooyoung smirked as he took a bite of his salad. "Yeah, we hooked up that night and we just started dating."

"You horny bitch." Yeosang teased him as he picked up a piece of his fried chicken with chopsticks. 

They were sitting together at lunch, just spilling tea about the night out and talking what drunk stuff they have done.

"..so yeah, Mingi lost his shoe in the bushes while you two hoes were getting fucked." Hongjoong teased. 

Yeosang rolled his eyes. "I wasn't getting fucked like someone."

Wooyoung giggled as he chewed his salad, but what he expect was that the arms were wrapping themselves around his shoulders and a kiss was pressed on his cheek. 

Yeosang widened his eyes as everyone at the table watched San just openly kiss Wooyoung in the public.

The male immediately turned his head to San in surprise, making the CEO smile as he looked at Wooyoung. 

"Oh, hey!" Wooyoung smiled. 

"Hey to you too. Sorry for interrupting your lunch." San smiled back. 

It was kind of weird to see San smiling, but they are definitely cute. And they are moving too fast too.

Woo shook his head. "It's okay. Did you need anything so you came by or?" 

"No, not really. Just wanted to see you a bit when we are free and not in the office all the time." San said as he remained leaning down and hugging Wooyoung's shoulders. 

Wooyoung raised his hand and ran it through San's long black hair on the back of his head. He kissed San's cheek and smiled. 

"That's so cute." He mumbled.

The rest of them just watched and admired, looking how cute they are together. 

San nuzzled his face into his neck lightly. "Wanna come over to mine later? I'll give you a ride."

Wooyoung giggled. "Of course."

he then looked to his friends. "Do you guys mind if he joins us for lunch?"

They snapped from looking at them in awe, and Seonghwa cleared his throat.

"No, of course not. Feel free to join us." He smiled.

San smiled as there were nods and hums in agreement, getting a chair and sitting down next to Wooyoung. 

They had a nice lunch together, and San is also a crackhead like his other friends. They are just so cool and fun, and Yeosang enjoyed being with them. 

It was just so fun, and Yeosang loved his friend group. 

► ► ► ► ►

"..yeah, okay. Thank you so much Sir." Yeosang said as he talked to the person on the phone.

He sighed as he placed the phone down, rubbing his face a bit and feeling a bit annoyed.

They were having a company party due to the upcoming project, and Yeosang had a lot of job preparing for it now.

He was just glad that his idea for decorations was approved, but Yeosang was also annoyed because Jongho thought they should add "more spark" to it.

And by that, he meant spending thousands just by things like a damn golden vase for flowers, instead of just the clear ones.

To be honest, Yeosang started to hate it. It was just so expensive and too much for nothing, but he decided to keep quiet because he knew Jongho has money.

But was it really worth showing off that money? Not really. Yeosang thinks people would like it more if it was less expensive and more elegant.

Just as he crossed the flowers off the list, someone knocked on the door. Yeosang sighed as he said 'come in' and turned around in his chair. 

Jongho slowly peeked in and connected eyes with Yeosang. He came in and smiled lightly. 

"Hey." Yeosang said as he smiled back.

"Hey. You busy?" Jongho asked as he walked up to him. 

Yeosang looked to the paper and then to Jongho again, shrugging his shoulders.

"Making calls for the party. Did you need something?"

Jongho looked to his table and then to Yeosang again. He let out a small hum and nodded his head. 

"Yeah, I wanted to see if you are busy or not since I planned on treating you to dinner today." Jongho said.

Yeosang looked at him in awe. That was so cute of him, but he needed to finish the job so badly so he could finally go home. 

"That's nice, but I really have to finish this. Thank you for the offer though." He smiled.

Jongho looked kind of disappointed, but he understands that.

"How much do you have left? I can wait for you." Jongho said as he moved and sat on the chair across from Yeosang. 

The male furrowed his eyebrows, but he looked down to the paper and decided not to question anything. 

"I have around 4 calls left to do, but I have to finish some documents and give them to-"

Jongho shrugged. "Well, you can finish it tomorrow. Let's go and have dinner now."

Yeosang just stared at him dumbfoundedly as he stopped speaking. Was this guy ever giving up when he realizes someone doesn't want anything? 

"It's urgent." 

Jongho furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeosang, the celebration is a week away. You can do it tomorrow, you have time and no one will complain about it."

Yeosang sighed. "I have some documents to do-"

"Oh my God, you can do them later! It's not even that urgent that you have to give them now. Please go and have dinner with me now?" Jongho almost begged.

Yeosang wanted to roll his eyes so badly. Is he really saying that? This guy a literally millionaire and he is begging Yeosang to go out and have dinner with him? 

He smiled. "Jongho-"

The male pressed his palms together and pulled his lower lip out, giving Yeosang the puppy eyes and making Yeosang go speechless. Is this guy really his boss?

"Please? Please? Please? Pretty please, Yeosang? Go out with me?" He begged as he kept his hands pressed together. 

Yeosang just couldn't understand why was he so persistent on wanting him to go out and have dinner. Jongho really won't give up, and he just had to smile as he shook his head. 

Jongho whined a bit. "Come on, please-"

Yeosang giggled. "Okay, let's go."

Jongho beamed and stood up immediately after he said that, smiling as he clapped his hands and watched as Yeosang turned off his laptop and took his bag off the floor.

Yeosang smiled back as they walked out of the office and couldn't stop smiling about Jongho's reaction as he placed his bag on his shoulder, until there was an arm wrapping itself around his shoulders. 

Jongho pulled him closer, making him blush and try to hide it as they walked to the elevator. 

"Let's go!" Jongho said as he couldn't stop smiling.