⦃24⦄

Jongho sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair and placed his phone down. 

Yeosang wasn't picking up his calls and he didn't even come to work in almost 5 days now, and Jongho is worried sick. 

He claimed he was sick, but Jongho knew he wasn't. Yeosang is avoiding him as much as he can, and Jongho is hurting inside even more by knowing that fact. 

Jongho couldn't really blame him. He understands why Yeosang is trying to avoid him, but Jongho also wants to reconnect and fix things up. 

He was sad and lonely, and Jongho even though about going over to Yeosang's place, but he knew that it would upset the male even more. That's the least Jongho wanted now.

He sighed as he looked up to the celling and tried to find a solution. He wanted to talk to Yeosang, but he knew he couldn't. 

And that's when it hit Jongho. Wooyoung. 

He knows how close they are, and Wooyoung is the one who even said how Yeosang is searching for a job when he realized Jongho was the one who they were working with.

Jongho knew he is going to do something. 

The male took his phone as fast as he could, dialing Wooyoung's number and waiting for him to pick up.

But instead of Wooyoung, San was the one who answered the phone.

"Yeah?"  San asked.

Jongho furrowed his eyebrows as he realized, but again rolled his eyes. Of course those two were together just like always.

"What are you even doing on Wooyoung's phone? I need to talk to him asap." Jongho said.

San clearly rolled his eyes back and let out a quiet groan back. Jongho widened his eyes as he realized what it sounded like.

"What is it? He is kinda busy now." San said with a small airy chuckle.

Jongho immediately realized what that meant, and with a choked sound left his mouth as he widened his eyes.

"Who is that, babe?" Wooyoung asked quietly and let out a small moan afterwards with a small slapping sound heard.

"What the fuck- You horny fuckers! Just tell Wooyoung to call me as soon as you two are done. It's about Yeosang."

San hummed with a small giggle. "Sure."

Jongho ended the call, placing his head into his palms and groaning.

►  ►  ►  ►  ►

Wooyoung gulped as he tightened his hold on Jongho's hand, hearing what happened.

"Holy shit.." He mumbled.

Jongho hummed as San stroked his hand lightly, looking over to him. Wooyoung felt uncomfortable.

"Yeah, so I guess he will find out in the matter of days now. We all knew about it and just didn't say anything, so I think he is going to be pissed." Jongho sighed.

San hummed. "But you know how much he loved you. He is pure and he is just so innocent, but I also get why you didn't want to tell him anything when he doesn't remember."

Wooyoung shook his head.

"I was too selfish. I didn't even think about his life and the way he was feeling, but I'm sure if I told him that he would look for Jongho."

Jongho and San just stared at him, and Wooyoung sighed.

"I can't bear seeing him like that. He was just so heartbroken, and I didn't want to make him go through it again."

"No matter how hard that was, I also didn't want him to go through it. I was hurting so much for all those years, and I'm kind of happy he doesn't remember it." Jongho added.

San felt his heart breaking. He felt so bad for Yeosang and the way poor boy had no idea what happened. He understood the two of them, but he also felt bad because he knew that too.

San had no heart to tell Yeosang about it, and with Wooyoung and Jongho begging him not to, he couldn't. San is a weak man. 

"God, I feel so bad.." San mumbled as he stroked Wooyoung's hand. 

"Everyone does. You have no idea how much he was crying when all of that happened. To the point where I had to cuddle him to sleep after all of that, even with his mom. He cut her off completely so no one even in the family knows about him losing memory." Wooyoung added. 

Jongho kept quiet, and San felt him hurting just by looking at him. The guy looked like he didn't sleep for at least 6 days, and he was just busy working and not even eating anything. San felt his heart aching. 

He wanted them to get back together. He couldn't bear seeing his friends like that. 

"Jongho, please tell him the truth. You know Yeosang will ask you if you don't tell him yourself." San said. 

Jongho sighed as he looked up from the place on the table he was busy staring at. He felt mentally exhausted, and all he wanted was to get Yeosang back. He screwed up by hiding that picture from him. 

"Yeah, I know. I just think he doesn't want to see me now. I thought about going over to his, but at the same time, I don't think he will open the door when he is already ignoring my texts and not coming to work." Jongho said. 

Wooyoung hummed. "Good that you know that. He needs time now, so I think the best idea is just to wait for him to calm down."

Jongho knows that Yeosang needs to calm down before he talks to him. Of course he knows. He 
knows everything about his love. 

But Jongho also knows Wooyoung is right. If he shows up and makes Yeosang talk to him, it will just make things worse than they are now. It might make Yeosang break down completely. 

Jongho sighed for probably a millionth time that day as he slumped back into his seat. 

"Yeah, you're right.." He mumbled. 

Wooyoung looked disappointed, but they knew that Yeosang is feeling way worse now. That hurt even more. 

Jongho was deeply disappointed with himself even if he knew that he is the one who caused this. But the best is to wait and hope Yeosang is going to be okay.