⦃21⦄

Jongho felt like he was on the end of his nerves. 

He still remembers the pain they both went through, now constantly thinking about it and just not being able to stop.

The scars were still hurting, but Jongho felt at least a bit better now that Yeosang is with him now. He still might not remember things, but he is back. 

And Yeosang. Jongho knew he was slowly catching up on that something is going on. 

He always kisses and hugs Jongho mainly because he doesn't want to force him to say it out loud, so he is just being affectionate to let Jongho know he is here for him. 

Jongho found that adorable. Yeosang was always like that, even in the past he was like that. Even if Jongho didn't really like affection. 

He was just so adorable, and Jongho had to keep inside what actually happened. He couldn't just say that to Yeosang. 

Jongho was afraid of his reaction. What if he starts panicking or what if he decides to leave Jongho again? He couldn't bear losing Yeosang again. 

He sighed as he turned in bed again, giving up from sleeping and just staring at the beautiful boy that was asleep in front of him. Yeosang looked so peaceful, just so calm and beautiful. 

He slept over at Jongho's for the night, but he was the only one sleeping tonight it seems. 

His long hair was messy and lips slightly pouting and eyes closed, giving Jongho a clear view of his birthmark. Jongho swore that mark on his face was one of the reasons why he fell for Yeosang in the first place. 

It just made him look beautiful and unique, just like Yeosang was. He was beautiful, unique and just so pretty and innocent. He is so amazing. 

God, how is one person, a man, being able to be this beautiful? Jongho always asked himself that.

Jongho could never get enough of him. He could just admire him for hours and hours, not caring about anything and just stare at him. 

Jongho smiled lightly as he raised his hand up and slowly stroked the birthmark. He rubbed his skin lightly as he just watched him sleep. He leaned over and pressed a small kiss onto his forehead. 

Yeosang let out a small whine, making Jongho smile in the dark as he watched him move away lightly as he was still almost asleep.  Jongho smiled as he saw that pout that was clear even in the darkness. 

"Hoho? What are you doing?.." Yeosang mumbled, making Jongho shiver lightly at his deep voice. 

His voice and that nickname just made Jongho go insane. He smiled at Yeosang, ignoring how he just sounded so good with that voice of his. 

He moved to Jongho again, placing his leg over Jongho's hips and wrapping his arm around his shoulder like a koala. Jongho giggled as he pressed a kiss on his forehead again. 

"Just admiring you.." Jongho mumbled back. 

Yeosang hummed, still having his eyes closed as he snuggled closer. 

"Go to sleep..it's late." Yeosang whispered back. 

Jongho smiled as he hugged him back, slowly feeling a bit relaxed now. He loves keeping Yeosang in his arms, and just by having him like that, Jongho felt safe. 

God, he loves Yeosang so much. 

► ► ► ► ►

Jongho smiled as Yeosang laid between his legs as he leaned against the tree, hugging Yeosang by his shoulders and kissing his head. 

"You're adorable." Jongho mumbled. 

Yeosang giggled as he leaned his back against Jongho's chest, looking forward in the nature and closing his eyes lightly. He relaxed as they just sat there in each other's embrace. 

The air ran through their hair and just made them feel completely relaxed as the sun kissed them.

He loved Jongho, and Jongho loved him. It was perfect and no one will part them ever. 

"Hyung, look at this!" Jongho exclaimed, making Yeosang open his eyes. 

He pointed to the blue butterfly that stopped flying and just stood on the poppy flower near them, making Yeosang gasp. 

"It's so beautiful, Jongho!" He smiled.  

They shared a small look as they continued admiring the butterfly, and Jongho couldn't believe how adorable Yeosang was because he was amazed by the simple butterfly. 

Yeosang suddenly jerked from his sleep. He widened his eyes as he saw the white celling in front of him, immediately realizing that he was just dreaming. 

He turned his head to the left, seeing Jongho lightly sleeping next to him as their hands were connected and fingers intertwined.

Yeosang smiled as he realized that it was a dream, and that Jongho was inside of his dream. 

"What are you doing now?" Jongho asked suddenly as he emphasized the word you. 

Yeosang widened his eyes lightly as Jongho looked at him, sharing a look before they giggled at the memory of the night.

"I had a dream and you were in it, so I was just admiring you.." Yeosang mumbled, blushing hardly. 

Jongho raised his eyebrow as he moved to the side, wrapping his arm around his waist. 

"Oh yeah? What was the dream about?" Jongho asked as he smiled. 

Yeosang smiled as he begun telling him the story of his dream, but he didn't realize how Jongho furrowed his eyebrows and just stared at him in confusion.

"That's so cute.." Jongho mumbled. 

Yeosang giggled as he moved a bit closer to him, wrapping his arms around Jongho's shoulders and pressing their lips together lightly. Jongho smiled as he rubbed his back a bit and kissed him back.

"Good morning, by the way." Yeosang smiled. 

Jongho shook his head and smiled back. "Morning, beautiful." 

Yeosang blushed as he hid his face in the crook of Jongho's nape, trying to hide his blush and making Jongho giggle as he petted his hair a bit. 

"Can we make breakfast?" Yeosang asked as he peeked his head up a bit to look at Jongho. 

Jongho smiled as he kissed him again, nodding his head a bit and humming. 

"Yeah, of course." He replied. 

Yeosang smiled as he got up and left the room in the matter of the seconds, leaving Jongho sit in bed. 

"Hey, wait for me!" He exclaimed as he followed Yeosang. 

Jongho sighed as he shook his head and went to the kitchen. 

Only if you knew that it wasn't just a dream you had.. Jongho thought sadly.