⦃33⦄

It's been a few months.

Jongho and Yeosang kept being together, now even living peacefully together in Jongho's apartment.

San and Wooyoung also share an apartment, but Seonghwa and Hongjoong got married not too long ago, as well as Mingi and Yunho getting engaged!

Over all, it has been an amazing time so far, and Yeosang loves living with Jongho now. They wake up together in the morning, eat breakfast and get ready together. It was just amazing. 

Yeosang loved waking up in Jongho's arms in the morning the most, and he never wanted that time to end.

It was perfect and Jongho kept him close in the morning, and Yeosang loved how whiny he becomes when he needs to let go. 

He was just so adorable, and even if only 6 months passed ever since they got together as boyfriends, Yeosang knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Jongho even if he was his boss. 

They knew each other for years, and Yeosang does remember some things from the past  that happened. He learned a lot of things that happened back there, so he understands a lot of things now. 

Jongho doesn't keep in contact with his parents, just like Yeosang, so there is no one to bother them.

Yeosang knew that his mom doesn't really like Jongho, so it's better this way. 

But recently, Yeosang started thinking about how he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Jongho. It's perfect. 

But the question was : is Jongho ready for marriage? He hasn't been saying anything about that, so Yeosang himself wasn't sure. 

He recently remembered how they talked about running away and getting married years ago, so it kind of gave Yeosang  confidence to think about it. 

The last he wanted was to force Jongho on something, and he wanted to take things slowly no matter if he is sure about his decision to getting married to Jongho and spending the rest of his life with him. 

A small whine left Yeosang's mouth as he felt a kiss being pressed on his forehead.

He forgot he accidently fell asleep on couch as he waited for Jongho to come back from work.

Yeosang didn't even go to work today since he didn't feel well as Jongho told him to stay at home even if he still had a meeting and went to work. 

That meeting seemed to go take a lot of time since it was almost 9 pm and Jongho still isn't at home. Yeosang fell asleep on the couch as he waited for him to come back.

He slowly opened his drowsy eyes as he saw Jongho kneeling in front of him, rubbing his cheek a bit as he watched him to wake up. He had a small smile on his face as he watched his boyfriend looking all cozy.

"Hey.." Yeosang mumbled as he stretched himself, moving a bit back so Jongho could sit down next to him. 

Jongho smiled as he sat there. "Hey. How do you feel?"

Yeosang hummed. "Better. I fell asleep so I think that helped a bit."

Jongho smiled as he rubbed his hip a bit, and Yeosang realized how he is already wearing his pajamas. That meant Jongho already showered and Yeosang didn't even know he was at home. 

"When did you come? I didn't hear the door." Yeosang asked. 

"Not too long ago. Maybe like half an hour? You looked so cute asleep so I didn't want to wake you up." Jongho said as he kept rubbing his hip. 

Yeosang wanted to roll his eyes at that, but he just felt exhausted. He hummed as Jongho giggled at him. 

"Come on, let's go to and sleep on a real bed." Jongho said as he helped him sit up.

Yeosang hummed as he got up and Jongho waited for him a bit.

"Let me just get this blanket-"

Before Yeosang could even say anything, Jongho picked him up by the back of his thighs and carried him bridal style to their shared room. 

"Hey-" Yeosang giggled. 

Jongho kissed his cheek as he placed him down on the bed, petting his hair a bit and kissing him on the lips a bit.

"I'll go get the blanket, okay?" Jongho smiled. 

Yeosang giggled as he just moved back and made himself comfy on his side of the bed as he went to grab the blanket that Yeosang left on the couch. 

Jongho shook his head. He is definitely proposing to Yeosang. 

► ► ► ► ►

Yeosang didn't expect Jongho to get him on a date right after they finished work.

He just randomly said "hey let's go on a date" and turned the car around, driving to Yeosang's favorite restaurant. It was just so adorable in Yeosang's eyes. 

"Eat a bit more." Jongho mumbled as he pushed a piece of chicken in front of Yeosang to feed him. 

Yeosang gladly accepted it, allowing Jongho to feed him and smiling at his boyfriend. It was cute. 

"Thank you, but how come you suddenly wanted to go on a date?" Yeosang asked after he took a sip of his red wine. 

Jongho was quiet for a few seconds as he also took a sip of his own wine, looking up to Yeosang and looking nervous. Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows at that. 

"I actually...I wanted to ask you about something." Jongho said. 

Yeosang nodded. "Of course. You know you can tell me anything."

Jongho gulped as he leaned over to take Yeosang's hand, rubbing it lightly and sighing. 

"Yeosang.." He trailed off. 

Yeosang waited for him to say anything, getting too impatient and just waiting. Jongho seemed very nervous. 

"Hey, what's wrong? You know you can tell me anything." 

Jongho gulped. "I want to break up."

Yeosang's heart was crushed in pieces. He couldn't believe what he just heard, and the fact that Jongho waited 6 months to say that was a lot. Tears started to fill his eyes. 

"W-what?.." Yeosang's voice shook. 

Jongho stared at him a bit before he shifted, and suddenly, Yeosang's eyes fell onto the jewelry box he had in his hand. Jongho opened it, revealing a golden ring that had a diamond on top. 

Yeosang's eyes widened as he swore he stopped breathing. 

"I want to break up with you, and instead of a relationship, I want to marry you." Jongho explained with a smile. 

Yeosang gasped as he just couldn't stop his tears, nodding his head as he couldn't make out words and making Jongho smile. Yeosang got up a second after and hugged Jongho as tightly as he could. 

He couldn't believe what just happened. Jongho just proposed to him!

"Y-yes! I'll marry you.." Yeosang mumbled as Jongho hugged him. 

Some of the people clapped their hands as they saw them. Yeosang couldn't stop crying as Jongho hugged him and rubbed his back, occasionally kissing his cheek. 

"Hey, calm down." Jongho chuckled. 

Yeosang sobbed as he kept Jongho close to him, not believing that this actually happened. He just got engaged with the love of his life. 

"It's like you read my mind.." Yeosang smiled as he sobbed.

Jongho giggled as he shook his head, wiping his tears away and kissing him lightly.

Jongho took his hand and slid the ring on his ring finger, and Yeosang just loved it. Jongho knows him too well. 

"I love you so much.." Yeosang mumbled as he hugged Jongho again. 

Jongho smiled. "I love you too. Thank you for agreeing to marry me."

Yeosang couldn't stop crying. It was just like they talked about in the past.

It was way too perfect.