⦃35⦄

A groan was the first thing Yeosang heard after the alarm got shut off. 

He knew Jongho wasn't happy about getting up early and going to work, and neither was he, but they needed to get up or else they are going to be late.

And Yeosang just hated being late. 

"Hey, get up. We are going to be late." Yeosang said as he shook sleepy Jongho softly. 

It's been a little over a year ever since they got married, and this became a habit for them since Jongho just hated to wake up early and Yeosang was an early bird. 

Just as Yeosang started to sit up, there was a groan again and a hand wrapping itself around his waist.

Jongho pulled him down again, not spending a second and just lying on top of Yeosang to keep him there. 

The male giggled as he did that, petting Jongho's head a bit and kissing his forehead.

He loved when Jongho got all whiny and cuddly, but he really didn't want to be late. 

"Jjong, come on. We need to go to work." 

"No, let's just stay.." Jongho grumbled as he placed his leg over Yeosang's hips and placed his head on his shoulder as an act to keep him lying down. 

Yeosang sighed. He knew he could easily fight him off, but he really didn't want to. He liked Jongho cuddling to him like a koala. 

"We are going to be late, Mr. Choi," Yeosang pointed out. 

Jongho hummed. "Do I need to remind you that I own that building? And you are also a Choi now."

Yeosang rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I know that, but that doesn't give you the right to be late. Some people need to work too, and without you there, it's not possible."

And by some people, he meant himself since he needed money. Jongho scoffed at that.

"You know that you don't even need to work." Jongho said as he closed his eyes.

Yeosang sighed. "Jongho, we talked about it already. I want to work."

Jongho hummed as he just almost fell asleep, and Yeosang felt himself get annoyed by his husband. A yelp left Jongho's mouth as his husband slapped his ass a bit to get him up.

"Come on, get up you baby. We are already late." Yeosang said as he tried pushing him off.

Jongho whined, tightening his hold on Yeosang and making him groan. No matter how cute Jongho was now, he was annoyed that he wasn't getting up.

"Let's just stay in bed all day and do nothing." Jongho mumbled as he buried his face in Yeosang's neck.

Yeosang groaned. "How about no? We have job to do. And besides, what should we even do the whole day here? There is nothing to do here."

Jongho shrugged as he just kept his face buried in Yeosang's neck and hugged him tightly. 

"Well, there is plenty of fun things we could do here." Jongho shrugged. 

Yeosang scoffed. "Oh yeah? Like what?"

Jongho slowly rubbed his hand up Yeosang's side, rubbing his hip a bit as he hummed and started kissing up his neck. 

"Like having sex, making out, cuddling naked all day long. Isn't that just amazing?" Jongho mumbled as he kept rubbing Yeosang's body. 

Yeosang didn't want to, but he actually relaxed and closed his eyes as Jongho pulled his hand down between his legs. 

A moan escaped Yeosang's lips as he cupped his cock through the pajama pants, but in the matter of seconds, Yeosang caught his hand and snapped his eyes open as Jongho pouted. 

"Don't get me started, Choi. Get up and you will get it after work." Yeosang teased him as he got up from bed as Jongho was busy pouting. 

Jongho groaned as he watched Yeosang walk to the bathroom and just plopped back onto the bed.

"Not fair."

► ► ► ► ►

"How is my lovely husband doing?" Jongho whispered in his ear suddenly. 

Yeosang jumped in his seat from where he was working, not even hearing the door opening because he was buried in work too much.

Jongho's arms were wrapped around his shoulders as he leaned down to his level.

"Holy shit, you scared me!" Yeosang pouted as he placed his palm over his chest. 

Jongho giggled as he kissed his cheek. "Sorry lovely. I just wanted to see you."

Yeosang hummed as he turned around in his chair and stood up, wrapping his arms around Jongho's shoulders and kissing him on the lips as Jongho held his waist. He smiled as he kissed him back. 

"Thanks for coming here. What's up?" Yeosang smiled. 

Jongho hummed. "Nothing much. Wanna go and have lunch together? I missed you."

Yeosang rolled his eyes as he knew what he meant by that.

The conversation from this morning came back to his mind, and he just couldn't believe that's what Jongho was thinking about. 

"Don't act all sweet on me now, Choi. I know what are you doing and what exactly do you want."

Jongho pouted. "Fuck."

Yeosang giggled as he shook his head, kissing Jongho again a bit before there was a knock on the door. 

"Yeah?" Yeosang asked as he pulled away from Jongho. 

Wooyoung's head suddenly popped in the room as he came in a second later, rolling his eyes and groaning as he saw Jongho and Yeosang.

"Ugh, you two lovebirds again. Y'all are just disgusting." Wooyoung teased as he rolled his eyes playfully. 

Yeosang rolled his eyes back as Jongho chuckled, wrapping his arm around Yeosang's waist as Wooyoung just came and watched them.

"Do you horny guys want to go out and have lunch with the rest of us? I get it if you two love birds don't want to." Wooyoung wriggled his eyebrows. 

Yeosang and Jongho shared a look, and obviously they agreed with no words said. They shared the same friend group after all. 

"Yeah, let's just go. I'll get it later anyway." Jongho winked.

Yeosang rolled his eyes as he got his bag and just walked away with Jongho whining and a confused Wooyoung laughing at them as he followed Yeosang out. 

"Wait for me babe!" Jongho whined as he followed them out. 

Everything is truly perfect now, just like Yeosang knew it would be in the end.