⦃16⦄

Yeosang woke up in Jongho's arms with a black silky sheet covering both of them.

Jongho's arms were wrapped around him, and his nose was pressed against his shoulder and back pressed against his chest as he breathed in and out his scent. 

He remembers clearly what happened. He just had sex with his boss, and Yeosang knew how much he screwed up.

What was he even thinking? This is so unprofessional and just embarrassing! What would people say?

But if you really ask Yeosang, he doesn't mind. He loves Jongho's affection towards him, and he loves waking up in his arms. It was just an amazing feeling and Yeosang doesn't want to lose him. 

The moment he woke up, he didn't regret anything. He loved Jongho's warmth and the fact how close they became, but Yeosang really wasn't sure about what he is starting to feel. 

Yungseo was the person he loved, but Jongho? Those feelings were almost the same, but now slightly sharper when it came to Jongho. 

Yeosang felt like he knew him for years already, and he is just so..lovely towards him. 

It's like love at the first sight. Maybe Jongho really is his love. 

Yeosang let out a small whine as he slowly turned around in his arms, blinking his tired eyes as he saw Jongho fast asleep as they were still naked. He looked so handsome and peaceful even in his sleep. 

Yeosang smiled, cupping his cheek and rubbing his skin lightly. He leaned over and pressed a kiss onto his nose lightly. He just felt so happy and just so amazing now. 

"Done admiring me now?" Jongho suddenly spoke up in his tired deep morning voice. 

Yeosang immediately stopped, moving his hand away in sudden scare and just watching as Jongho opened his puffy eyes and looked at Yeosang.

Jongho smiled, still sleepy and just tired from staying up until the sunrise. It was probably noon, but they just woke up. Yeosang just watched him as he rubbed his eye and hummed. 

Jongho suddenly leaned over and pressed a small kiss on his lips as he just watched him and didn't know what to say. 

"Good morning beautiful." Jongho mumbled. 

Yeosang blushed, but he smiled nonetheless. He liked this way too much.  

"Morning.." He mumbled back. 

Jongho watched him, raising his hand and pulling some hair off Yeosang's face and then wrapping his arm around his waist. He pulled himself close so their faces were inches away. 

"How are you feeling?" Jongho asked. 

Yeosang was in pain, but that didn't matter as long as he had Jongho. He hummed a bit as he nuzzled into Jongho's hand that was rubbing his hair.

"Kinda hurts, but I'm fine.." He mumbled. 

Jongho hummed, nodding his head lightly and pouting his lips lightly. 

"I shouldn't have gone that hard. I'm so sorry." Jongho replied back. 

Yeosang's heart fluttered. No one has ever treated him like that. 

He shifted as much as he could, groaning lightly in pain as he nuzzled his face into Jongho's neck lightly and wrapped his arms around Jongho's shoulders. The male giggled as he rubbed his back and held him close. 

"It's okay. We both had fun, so I can endure it." He teased. 

Jongho giggled. "That's true at least."

Yeosang stayed quiet in his arms, wrapping himself around Jongho's body like a koala and just keeping himself close as he rubbed his back and pressed kisses. 

"Wanna have breakfast in bed?" Jongho asked as he typed on his phone as Yeosang was still in his arms. 

Yeosang hummed, and almost an hour of constant cuddles, Jongho gets up and answers the door for delivery guy. 

They have breakfast in bed. Everything is perfect. 

► ► ► ► ►

"Secretary Kang? I have something for you." Seojun said as he saw Yeosang walking into the building. 

Yeosang raised his head up in confusion from where he was looking to his shoes. It was just 8 in the morning, and someone already needed him? 

He just came back after having 2 days off because he just couldn't walk, and Jongho always visited him after work. It was little to say that those days were just amazing. 

He knew who Seojun was, but he wasn't close to him. Seojun was receptionist in the company and he was a nice dude, quiet but nice. He was always smiling and greeting anyone, but Yeosang didn't really know him well. 

"Yeah?" Yeosang asked in confusion. 

Seojun smiled to him like usually, but now he just looked even happier than usually. Yeosang wondered on what drugs was he on because he wanted some of it too. 

He pulled out an envelope, confusing Yeosang even more. What even was that? 

"Sir Choi just came and said how I should give this to you, but I have no idea what it is." He smiled. 

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows, but he smiled back and took the envelope. It looked like a normal letter in an envelope, but why would Jongho just randomly give this to him on the reception when he could just give it to him. 

He thanked Seojun before proceeding to go to his office, not really knowing what that is as he placed his bag down and just stared at the envelope.

Yeosang was curious, and just as he started to open it, his phone was buzzing on the table. 

Jongho's name popped up, and he immediately answered it mainly because he was just curious. 

"Hey." He said. 

"Morning. How are you doing?" Jongho asked. 

Yeosang smiled. "I'm doing fine, and you? You must be here since early in the morning."

Jongho hummed. "Yeah. Had a lot of job so I want to finish it as fast as possible."

Yeosang swore he is already in love with his guy. Is that even possible? 

"Don't overwork, okay? I don't want you to get sick. You know it's bad if you don't take breaks."

Jongho hummed, not really replying as Yeosang just waited for him to say anything.

"Then, how about you come up here and spend that break with me?" 

Yeosang shook his head, smiling as he didn't believe what he just said. Was this guy really a millionaire?

"Sir, I just came and I should probably be doing my job now instead of spending time with you. Some of us also have to work to achieve some things." He sassed back.

Jongho smirked, chuckling lightly and making Yeosang smile back. 

"Sir, huh?" Jongho teased back. "Trying to get something, baby?"

Yeosang blushed, smiling but being glad Jongho isn't there to see him. He is such a tease. 

He shrugged. "Maybe."

Jongho was quiet for a few moments before he scoffed, obviously smirking and making Yeosang not really know what was he up to. 

"Then get up here and maybe you will get what you want and deserve." Jongho replied, his tone deep and definitely inviting. 

Yeosang debated with himself if he really should go up or not, deciding to tease him a bit more.

"Sir, I have job to do. Suck it in and wait until we finish or I'll suck it."

Jongho scoffed. "Fucking brat. You act like you don't want to suck it anyway."

Yeosang giggled on purpose. "That's right, only your brat. And we both know how much you won't say no when you already have a chance, sir."