⦃22⦄

"I hate this.." Yeosang mumbled as he plopped down onto his bed, throwing the shirt he had in his hand somewhere in the room. 

He just hated doing laundry. Maybe it was because he was a lazy couch potato or just because he used to just throw it somewhere and search for it for months. Yeosang decided to change that habit a bit. 

He groaned as he lied down and faced the celling with a pout on his lips. Why does that task even exist? 

Yeosang decided to be lazy and just roll around the bed, not caring about clothes or anything and just sighing as the pile of them just stood there. 

His mind suddenly wandered back to that dream of him and Jongho he recently had.

Just something about that dream made Yeosang feel warm inside, like he is safe and just feeling amazing when he is around Jongho. 

It kind of felt like he was even closer to Jongho. Like he is just in love with him even deeper than he is now. Yeosang liked it so much. 

Jongho was his soulmate. He could talk to him about everything and anything, like he is just someone who is there to give Yeosang comfort and love even if he was his boss. 

He didn't mind it anyway. So what if he was his boss? They are not doing anything illegal and they are not hurting anyone. 

But that drawing. Again the drawing. 

Yeosang sighed as he rolled onto his stomach, pressing his face against the soft cheeks. He knew that that drawing was somehow connected to that damn picture of a butterfly in Jongho's office, but Yeosang didn't know how and it made him mad. 

He was sure he saw that place somewhere. Yeosang was 100% sure, and yet he still had no idea where it was. 

But the better question was : why is Jongho acting so mysterious like nothing has ever happened or that he doesn't know anything about that drawing? He was the one who gave it indirectly. 

Yeosang sighed again. He was annoyed because he couldn't remember anything. 

But again, why would Jongho just say nothing? There has to be some kind of explanation on what did he mean by that. He was just so confused. 

He definitely needed to ask Jongho about that. Yeosang was sure he was going insane from it. 

► ► ► ► ►

Jongho smiled as his fingers intertwined together with Yeosang's. 

They walked through the town, just mindlessly talking about some things and just not caring about anything or anyone. He was happy that Yeosang is with him now. 

But the emotions inside of Jongho were just too much. He had a huge urge to just pull Yeosang close and tell him the truth. He wanted to be with him again. 

He wanted to tell Yeosang how their love never died, but Yeosang just couldn't remember it anything because he was in coma and lost memory.

Jongho was heartbroken, but when he fell in the coma, it just made things even worse.

Jongho didn't eat or sleep well, and he just ran away when it was the time for him to marry that girl. He didn't contact his family until they found him, but he refused to marry. 

Yeosang is the only person he will ever marry, but there are just so many things going on now in his own head. He missed him like crazy for years now, and yet he is just staying silent like nothing happened. 

He is just so crazy in love with Yeosang. 

And today they decided to have a nice date, just the two of them in their own space and no one else. Just them for today. 

"Hey, you wanna eat ice cream? I know a good cafe near." Jongho asked as he pulled him close by the arm wrapped around his shoulders. 

Yeosang immediately perked up. "Of course! Who would say no?"

Jongho giggled, and soon enough, they were sitting across from each other and eating ice cream and just talking about something random like the worst hotels they have stayed at. Jongho loved his smile so much. 

Yeosang was busy talking as Jongho just admired him, but he knew that he wasn't the only one that admired because he often found Yeosang just stealing small looks sometimes. It made Jongho kinda smirk. 

"..and yeah, that's how we ended up just randomly in another city without money and phones almost dead." Yeosang giggled as he spoke about him and Wooyoung getting lost. 

Jongho laughed. He didn't find the story funny, but instead having to giggle at his way of speaking and the way he giggled just a few moments later. 

"You really should be more careful next time." Jongho shook his head as they walked to his car and soon sitting inside. 

Yeosang hummed as he buckled his seatbelt in the passenger seat. Jongho smiled at him as he started the engine and drove off from the shopping center. 

They continued talking as Jongho drove to his home, just now agreeing to have a sleepover and talking as Jongho drove to his apartment. Yeosang looked to the sky as Jongho stopped at the red light. 

"It looks like it's going to rain soon.." He trailed off. 

Jongho hummed as he saw the grey sky. He remembers what happened last time it rained that with Yeosang. His heart was breaking because he knew that he was still scared of thunder because of his abusive father. 

He placed his hand over Yeosang's that was placed on his lap, rubbing it softly with his thumb as Yeosang let out a small sigh. 

"It's okay. I'll stay with you the whole time my love." Jongho smiled at him. 

Yeosang swore that his heart skipped a few beats. My love? Jongho is serious?

What is he even saying? Yeosang hoped he isn't joking. He is just so handsome, and yet he is calling Yeosang my love?

"It's okay that I call you like that, right?" Jongho mumbled as he stopped rubbing it and instead just drove again. 

Yeosang looked at him as he just looked so attractive wearing those glasses while driving with one hand and holding his hand with the other one. Jongho is so hot without a reason. 

He smiled as he intertwined their fingers together now, holding their hands on his lap and making Jongho smile just by doing a simple action. 

Yeosang squeezed his hand and raised them to his lips, pressing a kiss onto outer side of Jongho's outer palm. 

"It's more than okay." He smiled.