⦃7⦄

Yeosang chugged the rest of his beer as the loud music played on speakers.

It's been a while ever since he was in a club. God, he missed being so careless like a teenager. It was so good.

It really is amazing to feel free to do whatever you want, and it's really just

"Yah, you really wanna get drunk so badly!" Mingi exclaimed over loud music.

Yeosang giggled as he was obviously half drunk, but he didn't really care. He felt like a teenager again.

"Obviously he does! He looks drunk already!" Hongjoong laughed.

Yeosang rolled his eyes. "I'm not drunk yet, I'm not a lightweight!"

Wooyoung rolled his eyes back. "Yeah, yeah sure. Keep telling that to yourself."

Yeosang shot him a death stare, causing their friends to laugh. He really enjoyed having them as a company, but he also wanted to get drunk tonight.

"Yah, let's dance!" Yunho exclaimed as he got up.

They were soon on the dance floor, jumping and screaming the lyrics of the song that was playing, and Yeosang swore he had the time of his life.

It was just so great, and Yeosang didn't care that he was bumping into people and almost screaming in Wooyoung's face as they danced.

Yeosang finally took a sip of his drink when he felt his throat hurting due to yelling the song, and he finally felt drunk enough.

He felt so drunk and awful that he drunk so much, but Yeosang also knew that he is going to regret it tomorrow.

He will have one bitch of a hangover, but oh well. You only live once anyway.

Yeosang suddenly felt sick to the core, like he is about to throw up. This was a bad idea.

Probably all that alcohol and jumping around caused him to feel sick, and Yeosang placed the glass down on the table before texting Wooyoung about going out to catch some air.

Yeosang walked up the stairs to get out of the club, suddenly bumping into something hard.

He gasped as he lost balance and almost fell down, but hands around his waist kept him standing as Yeosang caught onto the nearest thing which just ended up being the person's upper arms.

Yeosang suddenly felt so sober, and he widened his eyes as he realized what just happened. He fixed his position so he was now standing and let out a small sigh.

"I'm so so sorry! I wasn't lookin-"

Yeosang looked up, stopping to talk as he saw Jongho standing right in front of him.

He widened his eyes as San watched them besides, and they just stared at each other without any words said.

"Oh shit- I'm sorry! I didn't see you, really!" Yeosang said as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

Jongho smiled. "It's okay. I was just taken back because I wasn't looking, so I didn't really see you too."

Yeosang gave him a smile back as he looked to San and then to Jongho again as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

San hummed. "We decided to go out and celebrate a bit. We didn't have drinks in a long time and we thought about inviting you and Wooyoung too, but maybe you guys wanted to rest a bit."

Yeosang smiled as he shook his head. "Nah, we went out with others. I didn't expect to see you guys here though."

Jongho hummed. "Where are others then?"