⦃14⦄

The day of the celebration came by so fast, and Yeosang just couldn't stop checking himself out in the mirror.

He felt amazing and just looked amazing with that outfit Jongho got him, and he just felt so confident.

Yeosang liked the way he looked, and even after he got the outfit, he made sure to thank Jongho a lot.

The CEO just smiled at him and said how it wasn't a problem and just told how he is happy that Yeosang is happy.

But it really was expensive and probably very fashionable even if Yeosang had no idea about fashion.

But who cares? He looks amazing and that's the most important.

Yeosang added a bit of makeup and sprayed the most expensive parfeum he had, not forgetting to put on the earrings Jongho got him.

He wanted to look amazing, maybe to impress Jongho, but mostly just for himself.

Jongho was right when he said he is just seeming weird because Yeosang isn't used to wearing this kind of stuff, and he isn't ugly.

Yeosang realized that too, and he just needs to relax a bit.

After all, Jongho is definitely right. Yeosang sees it for himself now that he is feeling confident and hot in this.

He fixed his wavy hair so it was falling over his eyes and smacked his lips that were covered in slight shade of dark red lipstick.

Yeosang checked himself out once again before he headed out of the door.

► ► ► ► ►

Yeosang took a sip of his champagne as he leaned against the wall.

It was so boring and he was tired. Jongho gave his speech, thanking people for coming and disappearing somewhere.

He observed people from the other floor, looking down to the middle of the hallway where all the people were.

They were laughing and drinking, and Yeosang kind of hated to see it. It just wasn't his vibe and he hated the fact that most of these people are just acting.

As if they wouldn't like to be home now and do much better stuff instead of being here for absolutely no reason.

Yeosang would leave immediately if he had a chance and choice.

He took a sip again as he just watched, leaning forward and holding himself on his elbows.

Yeosang was lost in his own mind, but there were suddenly footsteps nearing him.

"There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere." Jongho said.

Yeosang snapped out, looking over to Jongho and feeling his mouth go dry.

He looked absolutely gorgeous.

Jongho wore his usual black outfit, just suit and a button up shirt underneath it as the suit was buttoned.

But the suit was half white on the right side, and Jongho's hair was the same wavy long one as it fell over his beautiful dark eyes just like the day when he came to the interview.

He just looked so good. Jongho looked so goddamn sexy like that, and Yeosang imagined himself on top of his strong thighs and riding him-

Okay, no. Too far.

"Hey." Yeosang replied back, acting like he wasn't just eyeing him like a piece of meat.

Jongho smiled lightly, but that smile was more like a smirk. He saw what he just did, so he just had to return the favor.