⦃10⦄

Yeosang called in sick the next day. 

It's not that he didn't want to see Jongho because he probably got something wrong, but because Yeosang was actually sick. 

He just didn't feel well, and he had a high fever, runny nose and his throat was slightly hurting. It's probably because the window in his office was opened most of the time while it was very cold out. 

Yeosang just couldn't stop rolling in the bed, falling asleep and feeling like shit all the time. He took pills, but none of them seemed to work. 

He groaned as it was dark outside, just making him feel even more shitty. He didn't like the fact that it was dark despite being only 6pm. He just never liked that.

Yeosang rubbed his face and yawned, feeling cold and even sicker as he pulled the thick duvet over his body again.

He wore a thick hoodie and had the duvet, but he still felt so cold and tried warming himself up.

He tried closing his eyes as he lied on the bed again, sighing as his head pounded and just tried to fall asleep.

Yeosang just didn't have any appetite or any will to do anything else and just sleep. 

Just as he was almost falling asleep, Yeosang heard the doorbell ring.

He groaned lightly as his head started to hurt again, making him hold his temples as he slowly got up from his bed and started to walk to the door. 

Yeosang rubbed his eyes as he sniffled, keeping his hood on his head and just not really caring.

Who could it even be? It was probably Wooyoung since Yeosang texted him about being sick. 

Not paying attention since he thought it was Wooyoung, Yeosang opened the door and looked up. 

Jongho was standing in front of him, immediately softening and looking kind of worried as he saw Yeosang's look. 

Yeosang widened his eyes as he stared at him, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion as he saw him just standing there. He got so confused suddenly. 

"Jongho?" Yeosang's voice somehow gasped out. 

What was he even doing here? Yeosang didn't expect him to be here. 

Jongho immediately perked up with concern, now shifting in his place and furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Oh my God, what happened? You look so pale and just..awful." Jongho mumbled the last part. 

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. "Thanks?"

Jongho rolled his eyes, pushing past Yeosang and getting inside of his apartment as Yeosang rolled his eyes. 

"What are you even doing here?" Yeosang asked as he followed Jongho. 

Jongho turned to him, giving him that 'are you dumb?' look.

"Are you serious now? You called in sick today, and you didn't even tell me." Jongho narrowed his eyes at him. 

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. "But I sent you an email-"

"Do you think I really read those? You were supposed to call me, not send me an email. I got so many e mails already." Jongho cut him off.

Yeosang sighed. His throat has just started to hurt even more because he is talking. 

"Well, you are convinced that I'm sick now. You can leave.." Yeosang mumbled as he tried to shoo Jongho away. He didn't have enegry.

Jongho shook his head. "Wooyoung told me you have a high fever. I can't just leave you alone now, and he is busy to come now."

Yeosang sighed. "Jongho, I'm fine-"

Jongho just walked over to him, moving back his bangs and pressing his palm against his forehead. Yeosang stopped talking immediately. 

"You're burning. I can't just leave you alone." Jongho mumbled softly. 

Yeosang sighed, but his head was pounding and hurting so badly so he couldn't utter a word back to him. He was just exhausted as Jongho moved away from him. 

He took off his coat and placed it onto the chair, rolling the sleeves of his shirt up and going in the kitchen. 

"Did you eat anything?" Jongho asked as he looked in the fridge. 

Yeosang was silent for a bit. "I had a few salty pretzels."

Jongho immediately snapped his head to him, not believing what he just heard. He sighed and shook his head. 

"That's not food, Yeosang. Just sit down and I'll make you porridge. It's good for sickness." Jongho said, sounding disappointed. 

Yeosang sighed. "Jongho, you don't have to."

Jongho just kept quiet and ignored Yeosang as he pulled out the ingredients for the porridge.

Yeosang rolled his head and sighed, sitting down onto the chair in the dining room as he watched Jongho make food.

He was soon done, and Yeosang just couldn't really say no when it just smelled and looked so delicious. 

Jongho however, had other plans. He picked up the spoon and blew to get it a little cooler before pushing the spoon to Yeosang. 

The male widened his eyes. "What?"

Jongho rolled his eyes. "Just eat. Let me feed you."

Yeosang shook his head. "I can do it alone-"

"No." Jongho immediately cut him off. 

Yeosang rolled his eyes back. He isn't a baby, and he can feed and take care of himself.

Why is he even starting to do that? Jongho is literally his boss. 

Without a choice and a sour face on, Yeosang opened his mouth and allowed Jongho to feed him. Jongho smiled and mumbled a small 'there we go'.

It was just so embarrassing and Yeosang wanted to die on that spot there and then. Why did he agree on this again? 

The porridge was halfway finished because Yeosang just couldn't eat anymore, feeling both embarrassed and full. Jongho smiled as he gave him the pills. 

"Take this and go to sleep. You're exhausted and sleep will make you feel better." Jongho said as he pushed a glass of water to Yeosang. 

Yeosang swallowed the pill and just thanked Jongho, not really feeling happy that he is treating him like a baby when he is a grown man. 

But what he didn't expect was that Jongho would step up to him, smile and move his bangs back before he pressed a kiss onto Yeosang's forehead. 

Yeosang widened his eyes as his heart beat so fast, like it would jump out of his chest every moment now. Was he even real?

"It's definitely not a problem. Go to sleep now, and I'll clean this up." Jongho mumbled. 

Yeosang blushed so hard, and he nodded his head as he tried hiding his face by looking down to his feet as he turned around and started walking back. 

He almost screamed when he was alone in his room, burrowing his face into the pillow and just kicking his legs as he tried staying quiet.

It would be even more embarrassing if Jongho heard that. 

But the real problem was : How was Yeosang supposed to sleep after this happened?