⦃28⦄

Yeosang closed his eyes and tried keeping in his emotions, shaking lightly as the thunder fell outside loudly. 

He was going crazy. He didn't go out for at least 5 days and he didn't talk to anyone since Wooyoung was over, and Yeosang is sure his phone was blowing up. 

Jongho tried calling and texting him, but Yeosang is surprised he didn't go over to his already. He probably knew how Yeosang would react if he did that. 

Yeosang is kind of relieved by that, but he is also upset because he still didn't know a thing. He was sad, mad and upset and just tried not to think about it and not really succeeding. 

It was just a huge surprise and shock, but Yeosang really started to connect dots. He knows he lost memory, but Wooyoung not telling him about the fact he knew Jongho before he lost memory? It hurts. 

Wooyoung is his best friend, and Yeosang is mad about that fact. It's a huge secret, and he didn't blame him because he knows Wooyoung is just trying his best to protect him. He had a reason for doing that.

Yeosang loved him with his whole heart, but he is just kind of disappointed about him hiding that. Jongho was surely his lover before he lost memory. 

And that initials on the drawing- Wait, the drawing!

Yeosang snapped his eyes open and realized what he just missed. He got up in the matter of the seconds and searched for that drawing of the bench on the hill and the butterfly one he had on his table.

He realized that the initials down were the same. C and J. 

Choi Jongho. That's what it meant. 

Yeosang wanted to slap himself. He didn't realize Jongho was the one who drew those pictures, leaving down his initials on purpose to make him remember. He knows Jongho likes drawing. 

Yeosang felt himself shake lightly as he started at the drawing of the bench. He remembers something.

He felt tears starting to flood his eyes again as he hears the thunder again, shaking even harder. 

He sobbed as he gasped, sniffling in both fear and the fact he remembered the place.

Yeosang remembers the pain he went through in that place. He is so upset about the fact he is remembering now, and how much he cried. 

And now it's the same. He cried harder and harder.

► ► ► ► ►

Jongho felt like a ghost in his own home. 

It felt weird to be here. He has been in his office for days now, and he was only coming home to change and get some sleep if he was lucky enough. 

He missed Yeosang like crazy. Wooyoung told him how horrible he was, and Jongho never wanted to get there and take care of him more than now. 

Yeosang is like a part of him. He is just so crazy and he is worried Yeosang might get sick or hurt himself, but Jongho could just hope. 

He didn't answer him on the calls or messages, but Jongho couldn't go there and face Yeosang. Both because he knew that he is going to be upset even more and that he couldn't face him. 

He is weak, and seeing Yeosang would just make it all worse. Yeosang is his love, and Jongho would do anything for him. 

Jongho sighed as he sat down onto the sofa after he took the shower and just listened to rain falling down in silence.

Yeosang was here with him last time, and Jongho gulped as he tried not to cry. He didn't smile or have fun ever since Yeosang left. It's like Yeosang was the only source of Jongho's happiness.

He sighed as he just sat there in silence, leaning back and closing his eyes lightly. He tried relaxing, but not really knowing how anymore. 

Jongho was worried sick for Yeosang, and he just couldn't stop worrying. Yeosang is his whole life and Jongho would buy mars for him if he could. He would do anything for that boy. 

He never stopped loving Yeosang, but Jongho understands why he is like that. He knows Yeosang is upset about everything. 

Jongho would be like that if he was in Yeosang's place. Jongho couldn't blame him for declining to see him. 

It really was a lot to take in. He should have hidden that picture away, but Jongho isn't upset about Yeosang snooping through his things. He is the one who caused that by giving the drawing he made after all.

He almost fell asleep like that as the rain kept falling down and Jongho kept thinking about Yeosang. Was he scared now? He probably is, and Jongho never wanted to keep him close than now. 

Jongho knows about his trauma, and he knows Yeosang is afraid. He remembers that he wasn't able to calm down. Jongho's heart broke at that even more than it was before. 

Just as he was about to fall asleep, there was a knock on the door. Jongho opened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows as he sat up in confusion, not really knowing if he heard right.

He heard the knock again, and Jongho got up to answer the door. He was confused to who could it be at such an hour? It was almost 11pm now. Who could that be?

Jongho opened the door, widening his eyes as he saw Yeosang standing there. 

He was looking awful. Jongho loved him, but he really looked horrible now. 

He was soaked in rain, looking tired and having droopy eyes and black eye bags under his eyes. His blonde hair stuck to his forehead as he just looked at Jongho and stood there.

"Yeosang? What are you doing here?!" Jongho asked in confusion, realizing what he just did. 

Yeosang walked all the way here, even if he lived at the opposite side of the town while it was pouring outside. He was shaking and almost at the edge of crying as he stood there wearing only a hoodie. 

"I-I'm so sorry..I wanted to call you, but m-my phone died.." Yeosang mumbled. 

Jongho widened his eyes. He was standing right there, and he is not doing anything as Yeosang just told him he wanted to talk. 

"J-Jongho.." Yeosang suddenly mumbled. 

Jongho just stood there in confusion, trying to process all of this as he just watched him and couldn't make out words he wanted to say. He couldn't say anything. 

Yeosang visibly gulped, being nervous about something as he shifted where he stood. 

"I- I remember." Yeosang continued.