⦃32⦄

[Smut (?) scene ahead]

Jongho was pissed.

He was annoyed and mad because no matter how much he explains it to people, they can't seem to get it right. He explained what they needed to do on the meeting they had, and yet no one seemed to get it correctly.

Don't get him wrong, Jongho knows to get pissed because of that, but he never actually punishes or yells at people because he thinks he isn't getting nowhere with that.

He sighed as he shook his head, trying to contain his annoyance in and looking up when he heard a knock on the door.

Jongho didn't really bother answering, just kept looking the papers as the person opened the door after no response was received. He looked up and saw Yeosang, but now, he was too annoyed to calm back down.

He looked beautiful like always, but Jongho really had a lot on his plate now. He carried the papers in his hand. 

"Hey, I came to bring you this." Yeosang said with a small smile.

Jongho placed the pen in his hand down, taking the papers from Yeosang and looking through them. Jongho swore he was never this annoyed before.

"What is this?" Jongho asked as he threw the papers back on the table. 

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows as he just stared at Jongho, not knowing what to say. 

"I told you not to bring me papers if they aren't correct, and what do you do? You bring me incorrect papers." Jongho sounded like he was yelling now.

Yeosang should have been afraid, but was he really? Definitely not. Jongho looked so damn hot being pissed, but he really shouldn't feel this horny seeing that reaction.

"I'm sorry sir, I promise I'll fix it-"

"And what? Everything is going to be fixed?" Jongho snapped back.

Yeosang pouted. He really didn't want to annoy Jongho, but he really liked seeing him pissed too. So why not play a bit?

He walked closer to Jongho's table, fiddling with his buttons on his shirt with a pout on his face. Jongho just stared at him with a stone cold expression. 

"I'm sorry sir? Don't be mad?" Yeosang said as he slowly undid the first button.

Jongho's eyes kept looking at him, not showing any reaction as he just stared at Yeosang as he slowly started to strip. Jongho clenched his jaw.

"What are you doing?" Jongho asked, not really admitting that he liked it.

Yeosang walked closer to him, now giving his chest fully on display as he stood in front of Jongho who's eyes roamed all over his beautiful skin. 

"I'm making things better, sir. Do you like this?" Yeosang giggled.

He really didn't know where did that confidence come from, but he liked it. He also liked Jongho's reaction. He looked pissed, but now more horny than that.

"Yeosang, I'm going to warn you only once." Jongho clenched his jaw. 

Yeosang giggled. Like full on giggled, really enjoying Jongho's reaction before he actually came to Jongho's chair and pressed a kiss on Jongho's cheek. 

Jongho was painfully hard now. His cock was standing proudly in his jeans, but no matter how much he wanted to stop Yeosang, he couldn't. He was way too confident now, and Jongho didn't want to ruin his chances of having good time.

"Or what? You're going to spank me?" Yeosang teased.

He smiled as he actually managed to push Jongho's chair a bit backwards and kneel down in front of Jongho. The CEO groaned lightly as he realized what was he doing.