⦃13⦄

"How did you even know I like sushi?" Yeosang asked after he swallowed his food.

Jongho looked up to him as he chewed onto his California roll, chewing onto it before he hummed and swallowed.

He shrugged. "Just thought you might like it. Seems like a good idea for a date."

Yeosang stopped in tracks. Date? This was a date? 

Okay, Jongho did take him in the restaurant that made amazing sushi and also had good drinks, but date? Yeosang didn't realize it was a date. 

Yeosang giggled awkwardly. "Taking someone out without even knowing what food they like seems like a horrible idea for a first date."

Jongho stopped chewing as he looked up to Yeosang again, and the male immediately started to regret what he said. 

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you by saying that? I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking-"

Jongho shook his head. "No, it's okay. You're right about that. I didn't even ask you if you are allergic to something and I just took you here without even asking you-"

"Jongho." Yeosang cut off his rambling. 

Jongho stopped talking and looked to Yeosang, just awkwardly staring at each other as it suddenly became so tense in the air. 

"It's okay. I like any type of food, so sushi is a good idea. I'm really sorry if I hurt you by saying that about the first date." 

Jongho smiled. "No, it's okay. It was just a joke."

Yeosang smiled back, and he didn't really know what to say. Was this really a date after all?

The silence occurred again as they ate and just stayed silent, not really knowing what to say because of what happened.

"So, what do you plan on wearing on the celebration?" Jongho asked to ease the awkwardness. 

Yeosang looked up, thought about it for a few moments and shrugged. He had no idea, and he just didn't really want to think about it now. 

"No idea. Wooyoung will probably help to pick something out, so I guess I don't even have to think about it. You?"

Jongho nodded. "Also no idea. Probably just a tuxedo and jeans. What else?" 

Yeosang giggled. He liked the fact Jongho was so chill, but he was also simple when it comes to outfits and his looks. 

After all, he is definitely confident and handsome. He looks so good in anything he wears, so Yeosang understands why he is like that. 

"Wish I had that kind of fancy clothes that suited me." Yeosang mumbled as he giggled. 

He didn't really have money or any will to spend money on such a useless stuff such as clothes and expensive jewelry.

Yeosang would rather spend time with his friends and have a nice meal instead of clothes. 

Jongho looked at him as he said that, and he just watched him as he ate. 

"What do you mean by 'suiting you'?" Jongho asked.

Yeosang shrugged. "Nothing out of those things really suit me. I look awkward and bad in it." 

Jongho furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

Yeosang didn't know if he said something wrong, but he just shrugged and looked up to him again.

"What?" He asked back.

Jongho just stared at him and scoffed.

"Do you even hear yourself what are you saying? You don't look bad, you look wonderful. It's just that you aren't used to wearing those stuff, and I'm sure you don't look bad."

Yeosang blushed, but before he could even say something, Jongho spoke up again. 

"You look beautiful, and you're the most handsome man I have ever laid my eyes on. You are just insecure about yourself for absolutely no reason when you are just so pretty. People are missing out on your beauty." Jongho rambled. 

Yeosang was struck as he just stared at him and suddenly felt so warm. He couldn't believe that someone would say such a thing about him, and even his boss?

Yeosang smiled as he blushed so hard, but he tried not to panic. "T-thank you, really."

Jongho shook his head. "It's nothing. I was just telling the truth about what I think about you. You look really amazing, and you got nothing to be embarrassed or insecure about when you should have been a literal model."

Yeosang giggled. "You think so?"

Jongho nodded. "I know so."

► ► ► ► ►

The first thing Yeosang heard in the morning was doorbell. 

He sighed in annoyance and got out of the bed, rubbing his eye and yawning. It was only 8am. 

He opened the door, seeing the postman standing there and having a plain white garment bag in his hands, making Yeosang immediately furrow his eyebrows. 

"Hello?" Yeosang asked in confusion.

"Hello sir, I have a delivery for Mr. Kang Yeosang." The postman replied.

Yeosang was more confused than ever. What was this guy saying? He didn't order anything. 

"I'm sorry, but I think you got the wrong address. I didn't order anything."

The man shook his head. "This is for you from Choi Jongho. He said how I need to give you this, so you don't have to pay it, but if you could just take it because I'm in hurry? I'm already pretty late!" 

Yeosang was confused, but he didn't really have a choice. He took the bag and thanked the postman, closing the door and placing the outfit on the sofa.

He sighed. "What a morning, damn."

Not really knowing what to expect or do, Yeosang opened the bag and furrowed his eyebrows as he saw a note.

Good morning! I hope that you had enough sleep. Since you said you had no idea about what to wear to the celebration, I decided to surprise you a bit and give you this. Enjoy :)

- C. Jongho

Yeosang gasped lightly as he saw what he gave him in fact. 

Jongho gave him a black outfit that looked so stylish. The shirt is a long-sleeved black button-up, which was made of a silky material. 

The shirt has a slightly oversized, giving it a relaxed and comfortable look.

The silky fabric adds a touch of luxury to all of it, making it suitable for a lot of occasions even if Yeosang was sure he will wear it only for the celebration. 

It was paired with the black silky pants. These pants have the same material as the shirt, creating such a expensive look. 

And since Jongho probably knew it would be boring to be all black, the outfit had a white belt around the shirt.

He definitely picked it out himself, and Yeosang definitely loved it. 

Together with the outfit, there was a box with small silver hoop earrings that added more chic to all of it. 

Yeosang has never gotten something like this, and it was definitely expensive. Why would Jongho ever give him a outfit or earrings?

He sighed as he shook his head and sat down, smiling as he stared at the sight of the outfit. Jongho definitely has taste, but he just didn't understand why.

Yeosang read the note Jongho sent him again, shaking his head and just smiling like an idiot.

"What are you doing to me, Choi Jongho?" Yeosang mumbled with a huge smile.