⦃25⦄

Yeosang still had no idea what actually happened.

He couldn't stop crying. He felt overwhelmed just by seeing that picture, but he felt like a part of him was lost.

He didn't know Jongho in university. He didn't know him because they had different lives and different university.  

It kind of made sense. Jongho probably tried saying something by giving him that drawing, and yet Yeosang had no idea what. There had to be some kind of connection to it. 

Wooyoung is the one who stuck by his side all these years, and he doesn't know why does he feel so hurt just by seeing that picture. There had to be an explanation, and yet Yeosang had no idea what it was. 

He rolled onto the other side of the bed and kept staring into the blank spot onto the wall, not even sure what he was thinking about and just staring there. Yeosang felt like his life was falling apart. 

He kept crying and crying, barely eating and deciding to turn off his phone due to constant messages coming from Jongho. He apologized and tried forcing him to talk, but Yeosang just couldn't bring himself to do so.

Yeosang rolled in his bed again, letting out a sigh and just feeling so anxious. He felt so weird and just so different and upset ever since he saw Jongho last time which was two days ago.

He didn't go out, didn't go to work, didn't respond to messages and just slept and stayed in bed all day long. He didn't have a wish to do anything else and just sleep.

Wooyoung is the only person who stuck with him through everything, no matter what happened or when. 

Yeosang still remembers the way he spoke to him and stayed patient and explained everything when Yeosang woke up from coma due to the accident he was in.

It happened a few years back when he fell from the stairs and hit his head, and he stayed all the time he was in the therapy-

Wait. Yeosang stopped thinking as he widened his eyes suddenly. 

It suddenly clicked. It made sense now.

Yeosang sat up with his eyes wide open, looking around as he realized something and tried finding his phone.

He sniffled again and wiped his tears away, grabbing his phone that was on the nightstand for the last 2 days and finally turning it on.

He saw billions of messages and calls he had from Jongho and Wooyoung, as well as some other co workers and calling Wooyoung as fast as he could.

The male waited a few moments for him to pick up, silently cursing under his breath as he bit onto his nails and perking up when Wooyoung finally did pick up after a few of beeps.

Yeosang never felt more anxious in his life as he did in those few moments. 

"Hey, what's up? Do you feel better?" Wooyoung's cheerful voice asked the second he picked up.

Yeosang stayed silent for a few moments as he tried finding the courage to speak up, but he couldn't. 

He felt betrayed, and also hurt that Wooyoung didn't tell him a thing about what happened.

He didn't blame him. He couldn't blame him and Wooyoung must have had a reason why he did that.

"Yeosang? Are you there?-" Wooyoung spoke up as he stayed silent.

"Why didn't you tell me I knew Jongho before I lost memory?" Yeosang cut him off.

► ► ► ► ►

Wooyoung was now silent as the tension in the air was felt before he sighed.

His heart skipped a few of beats as he looked down to his lap. He knows why he did that, and he knows why Yeosang is asking him about that now. 

Wooyoung knew he would be curious about that anytime soon, but he knew that he can't just tell him what happened right away.

San also knew about it, and yet all of them stayed silent in hope not to hurt Yeosang. 

"Yeosang-" He started to speak with a small sigh. 

"Just why, Woo? You know how much I appreciate when people are honest, and yet you are the one who lied to me and didn't mention anything." Yeosang cut him off again.

Wooyoung licked his lips as he stayed silent again, sighing as Yeosang waited for him to say anything.

He knows how much pain Yeosang went through, and he just wanted to protect him. That's why he stayed silent all these years.  

He knows about how Yeosang appreciates honesty, but he did that to protect him and nothing else.

Maybe he also screwed up by giving Yeosang Jongho's number and getting him hired. He did that mainly on purpose. 

"I'll come over and then I'll explain everything that actually happened, okay? I can't do this over the phone."

Yeosang hummed, sounding kinda annoyed. Wooyoung spoke up again shortly after.

"Please don't be upset, Yeosang. I did that to protect you and nothing else."

It was Yeosang's turn to sigh now. He didn't want to hear that, and he just wanted the real truth and nothing else. He will make his mind up after that.

"Just come over and then say what do you have to say. I just want to know what happened and that's it."

And with that, Yeosang ended the call. Wooyoung sighed as he realized what this meant now, and Jongho will definitely be pissed. 

Yeosang is his best friend, a soulmate and someone he loves like his own brother.

Wooyoung would do anything just for him to be happy again and not to be hurt ever again. He hated Jongho for doing that, but he also knew he couldn't really blame him. 

Time to tell Yeosang the truth finally came, and Wooyoung was more upset than ever. 

He was afraid of Yeosang's reaction and the way he will act after he finds out that him and Jongho were actually together before he lost his memory. Wooyoung couldn't really blame him even if he gets upset. 

But he knows he needs to tell what actually happened. That's for the best. 

A/N : WE GOT JONGSANG SELCAS AND A NEW COMEBACK YALL😭😭😭

SCREAMING, CRYING, KICKING MY LEGS😭