⦃20⦄

"Secretary Kang, please come in my office now." Jongho demanded and casually walked away a second after.

Yeosang stopped talking with Hongjoong as he looked to Jongho who just didn't even turn around and instead just walked back, making the two males share a look. 

They were just talking about work and Jongho just came and walked away. What? 

"I'll be right back.." Yeosang mumbled. 

Hongjoong nodded and Yeosang walked to Jongho's office in confusion. He wondered what was that, and why did Jongho sound so annoyed? 

The door was already opened and Yeosang just walked in, seeing Jongho standing near his desk and just looking at some papers there. He looked up and shared a look with Yeosang. 

"Close the door, please." Jongho said.

Yeosang did as he was told, closing the door and just staring at Jongho. He waited for him to say anything for a couple of seconds. 

"Yeah?" Yeosang mumbled. 

Jongho sighed, rubbing the back of his neck a bit and Yeosang took that as a opportunity to admire how good he looked with those round glasses on his face. He is just so damn attractive. 

But something about him seemed off. It was like he is upset over something, and Yeosang could feel the tension in the air. It's so weird. 

"Come here." Jongho said as he did a small beckoning sign. 

Yeosang just stared at him before he slowly walked to Jongho, now standing in front of him and just waiting for what Jongho needed in silence as he didn't think it was anything else other than work. 

Jongho just looked at him and let out a small sigh, taking him by the wrist and pulling Yeosang closer. He wrapped his arm around his waist and made Yeosang's heart fasten it's beat. 

"Jongho-" Yeosang said. 

Jongho notched his chin over his shoulder and hugged him by the waist, shocking Yeosang as he just stood there in shock. 

"Please, let me just...hug you." Jongho mumbled. 

Yeosang was silent as he realized what he just said, smiling a bit and just raising his hand up to rub Jongho's back and wrap his arms around his shoulders. 

"There you go, just hug me.." He mumbled. 

Jongho just hugged him and stayed silent, feeling so much things inside as he just found comfort in Yeosang. The male kept rubbing Jongho's back as he just hugged him. 

"Is everything okay?" Yeosang mumbled. 

Jongho didn't know what to answer. He had too much emotions inside of him because he remembers what happened in the past, but he just can't figure it out. 

He remembers so much, and Yeosang has no clue about anything. It's making Jongho insane. 

He deserves to know the truth, but Jongho is just too weak to tell him. 

Yeosang is Jongho's favorite person, just like Jongho is Yeosang's. Like a comforter on a rainy day. 

He hummed and pressed a kiss on Yeosang's cheek, still keeping him close and just feeling so much better now that Yeosang is with him. 

"When I'm with you, everything is perfect." Jongho mumbled back. 

► ► ► ► ►

Yeosang's heart was still aching.

He is just so sad and still so upset that Jongho just broke up with him because of his parents.

He couldn't blame Jongho because he knew that he doesn't have a choice in that, but Yeosang was just upset. 

He sniffled as he remembered it again. For days, he hasn't seen or heard about Jongho. It's like he vanished in the air. 

Yeosang is still living with Wooyoung and his mother tried reaching him out so many times, but he never answered her calls or texts, just pretending like she didn't exist. She deserves it. It's too late to be sorry now. 

He sighed as he placed his phone down on the counter of the store he was working part time at.

Yeosang hated the fact he couldn't move on from Jongho, but he knew that he really should. 

Jongho was hurting too, but he insisted they shouldn't be seeing each other. 

And it hurts. It hurts so much. 

Yeosang took a deep breath to calm down, gulping a bit and keeping in his tears. It was so hard.

He shook his head and packed his stuff, leaving the store soon after and begun walking back to Wooyoung's home. 

Yeosang couldn't explain how grateful he was for Wooyoung's family to accept him as their own. 

He thought about his life as he walked back in the dark, silently sighing and trying to keep in his tears. He was so mentally exhausted. 

It was all too much for Yeosang to handle. First his parents, then Jongho..no.

Just as he was walking, the rain slowly started pouring. Yeosang hated rain. He hated it since he was a kid and his father left him out as a punishment because he was drunk. 

It started to fall more and more, and Yeosang tried to walk as fast as he could. He was soaking wet and just so scared he felt himself shivering. He hated rain and darkness outside wasn't helping. 

Yeosang gulped, but he soon felt his phone buzzing in his pocket. Yeosang took it out, trying to see who was calling him and seeing the unknown number. 

He picked up, waiting for the person to say something as he walked in the rain. He felt his hair sticking to his forehead and clothes to his chest. 

"Hello?-" Yeosang asked. 

"Yeosang, I love you so much. Please don't ever forget that." Jongho's voice rung from the other side. 

Yeosang stopped in the middle of the road, feeling his heart clenching as he just couldn't process what he just heard. Is this really Jongho? 

"Jongho?" Yeosang asked again. 

"It's me my love. I promise I'll get you back baby. Just wait for me, please." 

Yeosang gulped, feeling his eyes starting to burn again. He missed Jongho so much and he wanted him back so badly. He loves Jongho. 

He was about to say something, but Yeosang couldn't. There was so much he wanted to say and he just wanted to go back and hug Jongho. 

Suddenly, the only thing he saw in front of himself was a white light and a sound of tires screeching was heard in Yeosang's mind. 

And from then, Yeosang didn't see anything anymore as his body just harshly fell down onto the road.