⦃27⦄

Yeosang slowly opened his eyes, feeling his head hurting as he stared onto the bright celling.

There was a bottle of infusion leaking inside of his hand, and he already felt so confused and dizzy as he sat up slowly.

Yeosang looked to the side and squinted his eyes as he saw a bright light coming from the window. He didn't know what happened, who he was, or where is he. 

He saw a man standing in the corner, looking around his age and just staring at him in shock. Yeosang didn't hear what he said as there was a buzzing sound in his mind, but just the moments later, the doctor was inside of his room. 

"Mr. Kang? Can you hear me?"

Yeosang was dumbfounded as he nodded, clearly hearing him and feeling confused. Who were those people? Where was he and what even happened?

"Okay, can you tell me what is your name?" The doctor asked. 

Yeosang took himself a few moments to remember, gulping lightly and feeling his voice shaking despite not even talking. 

"Y-Yeosang.." He mumbled. 

The nurse smiled as well as the man who was in the room with him, and Yeosang saw how he looked around his age, wearing a leather jacket and having a long black hair. He looked like a fox. 

"That's great! Let me explain what happened, okay?" The doctor said. 

Yeosang felt so confused. He felt like so many pieces of him were missing. 

"You were in an accident. You lost consciousness and lost your memory, but your friend here is going to take care of you. You were in coma for around 3 weeks now, so I know that you are confused." The doctor explained. 

Yeosang listened carefully as he looked at them. He didn't remember a thing, and he felt scared.

The doctor soon finished explaining, and him and that man were left alone in the room. The man slowly sat down onto the end of the bed, giving Yeosang a small smile. 

"Hey, do you remember me?" The guy asked. 

Yeosang just stared at him, not really knowing what to say. He didn't remember him, but he definitely looked kind and just pretty. 

"It's okay, I'm Wooyoung. We were best friend until you fell into the coma. I know you might not believe me, but look at this." Wooyoung pulled out something from his pocket.

Yeosang looked at a picture he gave him. That was a picture of him and Wooyoung laughing as they had ice creams in their hands, looking like they were on some kind of arcade. 

He just blankly stared at the picture, gulping lightly and looking up to Wooyoung. 

"It's okay, I know you don't remember. We live together and I know that you are scared now, but you don't have to be." Wooyoung smiled. 

Yeosang felt warm energy from him. He looked so kind and warm, like a true friend and he already felt he could trust him. 

"T-thank you, really.." Yeosang mumbled with a small smile. 

Wooyoung smiled back. "It's okay. You are my best friend, and I'm happy that you are okay now."

Yeosang felt warm around his heart. Wooyoung is truly a good friend, and he is so cool and giving Yeosang a really good vibes. 

He suddenly moved forward as much as he could, wrapping his arms around Wooyoung's shoulders and shocking the male. His supposedly best friend smiled as he hugged him back and rubbed his back. 

"You're finally back.." Wooyoung mumbled. 

► ► ► ► ►

Yeosang curiously looked around as they walked into their shared apartment. 

It's been a few of days since he woke up, and Yeosang is getting better and better. Wooyoung was with him almost 24/7 and just explaining everything to him. 

He didn't remember any of it, but he also didn't want to look skeptical. Wooyoung explained everything, and he felt already close to him despite not even knowing him well. 

"That was your room." Wooyoung spoke up as they came in the front of the closed door of the two rooms.

He blinked as he just curiously opened the door, seeing the small room with a lot of pictures and posters of some bands on the wall. Yeosang looked around the room, feeling like it wasn't his and just like he was a stranger. 

He felt weird as he looked around the room, seeing drones and some pictures of random things and his signature under it. Yeosang doesn't remember this place, but he likes it. It looks cozy and warm. 

"Do you like it? I cleaned up for you a bit so you could have more rest." Wooyoung smiled. 

Yeosang turned around to him and smiled back. 

"I love it, thank you so much. I'm so happy that you told me everything and stayed patient."

Wooyoung giggled. "Hey, it's alright. You are my best friend and I would do anything for you."

Yeosang continued to look around, but something caught his eye. There was a small drawing of a butterfly on the table, and there was a signature with C.J <3 down. Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Hey, did I date anyone before I lost memory?" Yeosang asked Wooyoung as he turned around. 

Wooyoung looked shocked as he widened his eyes and just stared at him for a bit and just shook his head a moment after. 

"No, you didn't. Why?" Wooyoung asked. 

Yeosang shook his head. "What is this picture then?"

He pointed his finger to the drawing as Wooyoung came closer to him to look. He let out a small 'oh' and explained. 

"That's a drawing I gave to you for a birthday. You told me how much you wanted that drawing and I gave it to you, so you are keeping it here." He smiled. 

Yeosang let out a small 'ah' as he nodded, not really minding it and just looking around the room. 

"Well, I'll leave you alone now, okay? Try to get some rest and I'll cook something." Wooyoung said. 

He soon left the room, leaving Yeosang alone to look at the room and look in the closet and everywhere he could. Yeosang felt like he was in a new place. 

It was all so weird and just so strange, like he was never there. 

Yeosang laid down onto his bed, looking onto the celling and closing his eyes. 

It's a new start, and Yeosang knows it's going to be okay.