⦃11⦄

Yeosang already felt much better the second he woke up. 

His head wasn't hurting, and his throat was also hurting less. He felt kind of cold, but probably because the duvet fell off his body.

Yeosang snuggled into the mattress more, letting out a quiet whine as he wrapped his arms around the pillow and tried burying his face into it. 

"Yeosang, what are you doing?" Jongho's deep morning voice mumbled, running his hand through his hair. 

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows as he raised his head and finally realized what was he doing, feeling his heart skipping a beat as he realized that he was lying on top of Jongho even with a blurry vision. 

He was lying on Jongho's chest, probably unconsciously moving on him while he was asleep and just thinking that it was a pillow.

He just snuggled into his bosses chest and Yeosang wanted to slap himself.

How was he so stupid? How did he see it or at least opened his eyes to see it? And what was Jongho even doing or sleeping here?

Yeosang immediately moved away as Jongho still slept, blushing hard as he felt his heart beating. He was definitely out of his mind. 

Jongho slowly opened his eyes and looked over to him, squinting them and staring at Yeosang.

"I'm so sorry!" Yeosang exclaimed. 

Jongho furrowed his eyebrows. "For what?"

Yeosang gave him that 'are you dumb?' look as he just stared, furrowing his eyebrows lightly. 

"I mean- I just slept on you.." Yeosang mumbled. 

Jongho was still looking confused, and he just looked like he didn't care as he shrugged his shoulders. 

"So? It's not the first time." Jongho just casually said that.

Yeosang watched him in shock, just shaking his head and placing it into his palms. He is such an idiot!

Just as he was panicking inside, Yeosang felt Jongho moving away his hands away and a palm being pressed against his forehead. 

"It's good. You don't have a fever anymore." He smiled.

Yeosang didn't have fever anymore, but he blushed so hard he thought the fever came back. 

"Oh my God!" Yeosang exclaimed as he hid his face with his palms. 

Jongho just watched as he malfunctioned, giggling at the sight and thinking how adorable Yeosang is.

"Do you remember pulling me close and making me stay the night with you when I came by to see if you still have a fever?" Jongho teased. 

Yeosang snapped his head to him, widening his eyes and not believing that he did that. He is out of his mind. 

"Shut up!" He almost yelled as he tried to avoid Jongho's gaze as he laughed.

Yeosang blushed even harder as he decided to run away, getting up and hitting Jongho in the face with the duvet. The male laughed as he watched Yeosang. 

"Hey, what was that for?" Jongho asked as he laughed. 

Yeosang didn't answer, instead just leaving the room and making Jongho shake his head as he lied down again. 

He is so cute, gosh..

► ► ► ► ►

"No, I won't call him dad! He isn't my father!" Yeosang screamed as he tried keeping in his tears.