⦃4⦄

It's been a week ever since Yeosang started working for Jongho.

It was going all well, and Yeosang is slowly but surely getting used to the job. He is a fast learner.

The company was huge, and Yeosang has met a lot of people already. 

Seonghwa, Mingi and Yunho have been working there for almost 3 years there.

They are funny and kind, and Yeosang found out Mingi and Yunho have been dating ever since Mingi moved to the company.

And Hongjoong and Seonghwa were also dating! Yeosang definitely didn't expect that, but he had to agree that they looked adorable together.

They all had lunch together most of the days, and Yeosang grew really close to the group.

But work however wasn't that hard. Yeosang had a lot of experience, and this wasn't a problem at all. Except for the fact he had to spend time with Jongho a lot. 

Jongho was a quiet guy, and he was always open whenever Yeosang had anything to ask. He even asked Yeosang if he needed help. 

He didn't make a big deal even if Yeosang made a mistake. He was pretty nice and he was also very, very handsome. 

That was the most important. And God, the smell of his harsh and probably very expensive cologne made Yeosang's head spin. He was so hot for no reason.

And today.. Today was pretty weird to Yeosang. 

It was probably because he didn't have much job to do since he did most of it yesterday, but something just seemed off with Jongho. 

He was always calm, but today...he was unusually quiet. 

Jongho just kept typing and doing his job, talking to Yeosang just when he needed him for something. 

Today they had a meeting with a company that Wooyoung was working at.

Jongho told him that he needed to have a meeting with their CEO about the job they were working about, and of course him and Wooyoung were excited about seeing each other. 

"..So what are your thoughts about it?" Jongho asked as they walked to the meeting room.

To be honest, Yeosang wasn't thinking about what he was saying at all.

He hummed, opening his mouth to say something as he fixed the position of some papers in his hand so they don't fall down. 

"Baby!" Wooyoung suddenly exclaimed. 

Yeosang snapped his head up, smiling as he saw Wooyoung running to him from the other side of the hallway with a huge smile and opened arms as San was trailing behind him. 

Yeosang giggled as they hugged, rubbing Woo's back as he hugged him back. They soon pulled away, and Wooyoung cupped his cheeks after he pressed a kiss on it as they giggled. 

"What's up?" Wooyoung asked.

Yeosang shook his head. "Nothing much, and you?" 

Wooyoung was about to say something, but soon, he was pushed away from Yeosang as San took him by the wrist. 

"Who is that?" San asked with that cold voice, staring at Wooyoung with a poker face. 

He seemed so pissed, and Yeosang almost burst out laughing at that reaction. It was so obvious he was jealous.

"That's Yeosang, my best friend that I told you about!" Wooyoung said innocently as he looked between Yeosang and San with a smile.

San turned his gaze to Yeosang, now looking even more pissed as they stared at each other.