Story update

So, first and foremost, apologies right off the bat!

In any story, the main characters are supposed to meet in the 1st episode, but when it came to this one, once I started writing, i couldn't find a logical way to get them together in the first chapter itself. I know the wait was long, but I promise it will be worth it!

You saw a very different Rain in my other story, The Red Thread of Destiny. But Sky was similar to his original character. Here both are again very different from their original characters. There the story was mainly Phayu and Rain's. Here Phayu and Rain, Phayu and Pai, Rain and Sky and all interactions between them, everything is going to be important. 

At first, my plan was to write a simple college love story. But what's the fun in that na? So I changed my mind... I mean, creators have the right to change their minds na? At least I hope they do! And I hope you guys don't mind.

As usual, my humble request... Do not forget to read, to comment and to vote... I love getting your feedback.. Don't forget that you all are my inspiration to write. The more you read, the more I will write!!

Loads of love to all you lovely BoNoHs,

MuMu, jub-jub

poetryinmotion1982