Reasons Why!!

Hi guys!

Thank you for reading! Every comment you give, every vote, everything counts! and makes me the happiest person on the planet.

As I had mentioned before, this one was supposed to be a shorter, simpler college love story. But when I started writing it, I changed my mind... And well... There you have it!

You may have noticed some common names in this and the previous story, especially that of the friends group and that of  the brothers of the two families! I will give you the reasons why I chose to keep the same names, in case you think I am too lazy to come up with others!

1. I absolutely loved Sig and Por in Love in the Air! Sig's 'ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod' is like a mantra that I adore! As for Por, I mean he is so cute!

2. The reason for Nut, I am not really sure, but probably because that is the name that popped into my head.

3. I have seen more that 200+ BLs, and in most of them, the female characters are bitchy, manipulative and irritating, which, as a woman, I find repellant! But.. creative license y'all! However, in three of my many favourite shows (Together With Me, Love Mechanics, Wedding Plan), the character of Yihwa is the best, smartest and the most supportive female character. How could I not fall in love with the name?

4. Kleun and Dao will be my forevers. Mainly because they were the names of Joong and Dunk in Star in my Mind. They are my 3rd most favourite couple after BossNoeul and PerthSaint and so their names are the ones that often pop in my head. Plus I love how Dao means 'STAR', so that's another reason!

5. Plus, I am too lazy to come up with other names! I had rather concentrate on the story that the names of the characters!! HeHe... I will come up with other next time!

6. As for the profession change, so many stories where the Theerpanayakul family is mafia! I mean, they do give those vibes, and I would be a hypocrite if I say I hate it, coz c'mon! Even my previous story had them as mafia only! But this time, I wanted something different. And I know that whatever I make them, I will get full support from you guys! 

As usual, don't forget to read, to vote and to comment! You have no idea, how much you love and comments mean to me!! Best. Feedback. Ever!!!!

MuMu lovelies! Keeping you in my prayers!

Poetryinmotion1982