Of objectives and orgasms

"So much has been happening, that we are hardly getting time to talk to you guys," Nut said, slinging an arm around Rain as Sky and he joined all their friends for breakfast. Although Rain had eaten, Sky had not, so now they were all in the cafeteria. While Rain sipped a coffee, the others ate with Sky. "Exactly! It seems like centuries. How is your plan coming along Ai'Rain?" Sig asked. "I told everyone about it yesterday. Uncle Arm and Uncle Macau said that they will refine it and do everything they can so that everything goes smoothly. In fact, we are going to meet Coach Jumpol so that they can talk about what safety measures to take," Rain said.

"That's sounds good," Nut said. "And when do you guys come back to your apartment?" Yihwa asked. "Today. We have all our luggage in the car," Sky said. "And P'Phayu and P'Pai and their family agreed to it?" Por asked. "Pa was the one who suggested it," Rain said. "Pa?" Nut asked. "P'Phayu's Pa, he asked me to call him that," Rain said. "Oooooo! I like that! Already so much family love!" Yihwa simpered. "Why are you telling only me? Even Sky got the permission to do that!" Rain outted Sky without any qualms! "Ai'Satt!" Sky hit him on the head, as the whole table burst out laughing.

******************************************

"Rain," Sky said, coming into his room as he was putting clothes into the laundry basket. "Hmm?" Rain hummed, without looking up, as he sorted out what he needed immediately, and what could be taken care of later. "I am sorry," Sky said. "Huh? Sorry for what?" Rain said, looking up confused. "Because of me, you cannot stay with P'Phayu," Sky said, his eyes filled with tears. "Ai'Sky! What are you saying? You were, are and will always be my number one priority, okay?" "That's the problem Rain! I don't want to be your priority anymore. That should be P'Phayu's place no?" Sky asked. "I heard you both talking Rain."

******************************************

"So you are moving back today," Phayu whispered into Rain's ear as he slipped his arms around his boyfriend's waist, before Rain went off to get ready for college. Rain nodded, melting into his lover's embrace. "I am glad you know?" Phayu said. "Why Phi??" Rain asked. "Because then we can continue where we left off yesterday, in peace, without being disturbed," Phayu said, his lips brushing the nape of Rain's neck. Rain stiffened, and Phayu sensed it immediately. "What is it Rain?" he asked. Rain turned around, his face filled with regret. "I can't leave Sky alone Phi. Last night was possible because we were under the same roof. But I can't leave him completely alone. Please understand Phi," Rain looked at him tearfully.

"Rain, I do understand. And you don't have to look so guilty baby. Nothing is going to change between us. I told you, I will wait for you a lifetime. Being boyfriends doesn't only mean something physical baby, I assure you. There is way more to being in a relationship that that, and I want to be there with you every step of the way. We will figure out what to do as and when things move ahead, okay good boy?" Phayu asked, smiling, wiping the single tear that fell from Rain's eye.

Sky stood just outside of the dining room. He felt extremely guilty about what was happening. Because of his nightmares, Rain could not even spend special moments with his lover. Sky felt like a burden. He knew that he was being a burden on Rain, but he also felt helpless in the face of his nightmares. He knew that without Rain, he would have to face his panic attacks alone and he was not ready to do that, and he was not ready to trust Pai yet. He knew he was dependent on Rain, but he needed time to get rid of this dependency. He knew that while Rain would never consider his less than what he was, it was him who was thinking less about himself. He would have to speak to Dr. Phu, and see if he could find a way to get rid of his fear.

************************************

"P'Phayu understands Sky. You never have to feel guilty about anything, okay?" Rain hugged him. "Rain, I spoke to Dr. Phu. Umm.. I know it's hard for me to let you go completely, but you can ask P'Phayu to come stay here," Sky said. "It's okay Sky. Please don't think about it anymore," Rain said. "Rain, do you want me to die of guilt? Just tell me?" Sky said. "Sky," Rain began. "If you really care for me, invite Phi over, please. Let him sleep here. If you don't do that, I will feel that you seriously don't trust me to keep myself safe," Sky said, his stubbornness peeking through. "Okay fine!" Rain said, conceding defeat.