Of choices and chances

Rain stood at the window of his room, too restless to sleep. He had come to lie down and rest, but after tossing and turning for a while, he had given up. "Not able to sleep?" Sky asked, jerking him out of his pondering. He turned around and looked at Sky, who was sitting up and watching Rain. "Hmm, just a bit restless," Rain said. "You know, I have a strong feeling that P'Phayu is in the same state, mainly because you are going to be in the direct line of fire," Sky said. "I know Sky, and I feel terrible about that, but we need to do this," Rain said. "Why don't you go meet him?" Sky suggested. "Ai'Sky, are you mad or what? How can I just barge into his room?" Rain said. "Even though you want to?" Sky asked, giggling. Rain rolled his eyes. "Rain, on a more serious note, I think you should go meet him, if not his room, then message him to come out, so that you can put his mind at ease," Sky said.

Rain went up the stairs. On their first day there, Pete and Thankhun had pointed out all the rooms to them, and who they belonged to, so he knew exactly where to go. He was nervous, his heart fluttering, his stomach filled with butterflies. He raised his hand to knock, but was shocked out of his wits, when the door suddenly opened to reveal Phayu. "Rain?" "Phi?" They both said at the same time. The spit in Rain's mouth dried as he looked at Phayu. He was wearing a pair of dark grey sweatpants and a white tank top. He licked his dry lips. "I think I told you not to do that Rain?" Phayu said softly, as he dragged him into his room.

"What are you doing here Rain?" Phayu asked, as soon as he closed the door behind him. "I wanted to see you Phi," he said. "I wanted to see if you were okay. But how did you suddenly open the door?" Rain asked as they both went and sat on the large couch in Phayu's room. Rain snuggled right in. "Actually.. Even I wanted to see you, so I thought I will come downstairs and message you to see if you are okay to take a walk with me," Phayu said sheepishly. "Hehe.. What a coincidence Phi! But I am happy you wanted to talk to me. I thought you will still be upset about it.. The plan I mean," Rain said. "I am not upset baby, just worried, worried that you will get hurt. Then where would I be?" Phayu said, stroking Rain's hair.

"Phi," Rain said, looking up at Phayu. "Do you realise you have started calling me baby? You called me that throughout lunch today. And I got teased so badly after we left," Rain pouted. "I am just 3 years younger than you Phi," he glared at Phayu. "But baby is not for like a literal baby na? It's because you are my babe, my bae, my teerak, my love.." Phayu trailed off as Rain kissed him. It was just a peck, but Phayu was silenced. "Stop it Phi! You just like to tease me," Rain turned his face away. "Baby, you being here in this room.. Can you imagine how much you are teasing your Phi?" Phayu asked. Rain looked back at Phayu, his face stricken. "I will leave Phi," he said, immediately standing up. "Don't you dare!" Phayu pulled his arm and he fell into Phayu's lap.

"Phiiiiiii!" Rain hissed. "What are you doing?" He asked, as Phayu banded his arms around him. "I am holding the love of my life in my arms. That too at night! That too in my room! Do you think I will just let you go?" Phayu smirked. "Are you sure Phi?" Rain asked, smiling. "Of course!" Phayu said. When Phayu had pulled him, Rain had landed on his knees next to Phayu. Now Rain moved a little in such a way that his knees were on either side of Phayu's legs, and he was literally straddling the older. His position made it so that he was sitting plum in Phayu's lap. He then wriggled forward and banded his arms around Phayu's neck. Phayu groaned involuntarily.

"What do you think you are doing Rain?" He asked. "Well, just like you don't want to the love of your life go, neither do I," he whispered seductively in Phayu's ear. His warm breath set of a riot of emotions in Phayu. "I may have never done this before Phi, but I am not innocent either," he said, wriggling further into Phayu's lap. Phayu's head fell back on the back of his couch, keeping his fingers on Rain's hips. The sweetest scent of their arousal filled the air. Rain was not even sure about what he was doing, but he just let his instincts take over. He leaned forward and sniffed at Phayu's neck. Phayu's fingers clenched.