Of playing and passion

"Shia! I hate sitting here and not be able to play!" Rain whined. "It's just a matter of a week or so  more. Thank God nothing major happened, otherwise you would have been out of commission longer," Sig said. "I know. I don't know whether to be grateful to P'Stop or not," Rain rolled his eyes. "Asshole! A small miss, and a damage for life. Why would you be grateful?" Yihwa asked. "I don't know ya. Till this whole thing is over, I don't think we will have a peaceful sleep," Sky said. "When do you guys plan to move back to your apartment?" Nut asked. "I want to move back right away, but the Theerpanayakul family refuses to let us go," Rain said. "I am pretty sure that now that you and P'Phayu are dating, and P'Pai is pursuing Sky, that family is not let you go at all," Por laughed.

"Nonsense! P'Pai and P'Phayu don't even live there!" Sky said, bopping Por on the head. "But you know? I am actually grateful to that family. It's the first time that we have really had people love us for ourselves, and care so much about as people. After what has happened to us, we never really hoped for or wanted any friends and family. We were okay with just being with each other. But then we found you guys, and now them. It feels like a blessing," Rain said. "Aww, you cutie! We love having you both as friends too," Yihwa said. "Seriously. You both never have to feel alone anymore," Sig said. "Although one thing I am worried about," Nut said pensively. "What?" Sig asked.

"Why haven't they been able to arrest P'Stop and P'Gun so far? I mean, Rain gave an absolutely clear statement. And they should have picked up those guys as soon as possible. They had the CCTV footage and the statements from the people who saw what had happened. Then what's taking them so long?" Nut asked. "Actually Nut has a fair point." It was Por's turn to be thoughtful. "I don't really know. I was actually so busy taking care of Rain and making sure everything is going well, that I didn't get time to even ask anyone about the progress on the case," Sky said. "Well, let's do that today then," Rain said. "Even I want to know what is happening with the case," he added.

"Why don't you guys come home with us today?" Sky asked. "No Sky. We will come stay with you guys when you move back into your apartment. We don't want to impose on the family," Yihwa said. "Yeah, I didn't think of that. You are right. They are already doing so much for us. This would be an added burden," Sky said. "But Rain, Sky, I don't think you should leave the Theerpanayakul house till those two assholes are arrested. If they were able to find Rain on the route from your home to the college, they would have figured out a lot of things," Sig said. "True. Another thing. You guys should keep emergency panic buttons, with you. Any time you feel you are not safe, just hit that button, and it is linked to your emergency contact, and they will get immediate notification," Nut said.

"Such things exist?" Por asked. "Yeah. P'Phayu's uncle's company makes them. My dad works for them," Nut said. "Which uncle? They have so many," Sky said laughing. "Mr. Ponpiboon? I think his name begins with A?" Nut said. "Ah.. Uncle Arm. Okay. We will ask Uncle Arm about it," Rain said. By then, P'Wai blew the whistle and all the players started coming off the field. "Guys, I will go meet P'Wai. I need to talk to him regarding my injury. I will be back in a jiffy," Rain said. His friends nodded. He reached the field, and all his teammates gathered around him. Rain waiied to the seniors and the two freshmen who were in the team hugged him. "Rain, how are you feeling? Sky told us you had a small accident? What happened?" Wai asked. "Nothing much Phi. I was not looking where I was going and hit my head and leg too. So I have to be on rest at least for one more week. Once my physician gives an okay, I will be back!" Rain said, smiling at Wai.

"You better take good care Rain. As you know, you are a national level player. And the first this college has had. We are rooting for you, okay?" P'Boom, another senior of the team, said. Rain nodded. "P'Wai, can we talk?" Rain asked. "Sure Rain," he said. "You guys go ahead, I will catch up with you," Wai told the others. Phayu and Pai looked back in curiosity but finally walked off. "What is the matter Rain?" Wai asked, after everyone had left. "Phi, next month onwards, I will have to return to the club for my practices. So I might not be able to join you guys too often here. But I assure you that I will be here for any friendly or not so friendly Uni matches. I have already spoken to my faculty team also. I will go there too if needed. Will that be okay Phi?" Rain asked worriedly.