Chatpter 1

HustonTx /Saturday

"Coco can you hurry your ass up please... damn?!?"Que yelled from the living room.

"Boy shutup I don't wanna go anyway. Your the one focusing me to go out bitch." She yelled back.

Omniscient
About an hour ago Que called Coco and told her to get up and put some club clothes on. He felt bad for his cousin, she's been in her feelings about her boyfriend and he wanted to make her feel better. Even though she didn't want to go she knew he wouldn't leave her alone, because they did stay together.

It was currently 11:30 and Coco was still in her room humming to her music that played loudly from her speaker.
🎶 They packed up in here wall to wall and (hey)
I don't hear nothing but ladies calling (woah)
I'm tryna give one of them all this
But they keep coming from wall to wall
Packed up in here wall to wall and (woah, yeah)
I don't hear nothing but ladies calling (hey)
I'm tryna give one of them all this
But they keep coming from wall to wall🎶

"Girl come on, you got me missing the hoes and I'm trying to get you there so I don't have to play for you to get in". Que said busting through the door .

All Coco did was roll her eyes and unplugged her flatiron and cut off her speaker.

"And I can play my own way bitch sense you focusing me to go and not play. I never heard and someone being kidnapped and had to play their own way."

"First of all nigglet you 23, I can't kidnap you. And second you know I got you with the food after the fact. You know your cousin can't bring you back hungry. And third ima let you slide on the bitch word because your little boyfriend abondon you but after tonight I'm fighting you like a man whore"

Bit- I mean boy whatever she said side eyeing him smirking.

"That's why I thought"

They finally left the house and made it to the club in 20 minutes. It was passed 12:00 she Coco would have to pay to get in. She huffed as she got out the car. She looked around and saw a lot of cars and people standing in a line outside the club. Que walked in front of her and walked to the front of the line and said a couple words she couldn't hear. He turned around signal for her to come on once she walked up he pulled her by the shoulders and walked into the club.

"Ima need for you to loosen up or at least try to have fun tonight- ok Bean?" He asked calling her the nickname he gave her when they were kids. She just looked and him wondering how they got in so fast and for free at that.

"how did we get in so fast and why didn't I have to pay?"

Smiling hard as hell showing his gold teeth Coco already knew he was about to lie or say something stupid.

"You know I'm that nigga Bean, why would I make you come out and make you wait in a line. We better than that cuz." Smacking her lips she knew it was a lie somewhere in that but she didn't care she just wanted to leave.

They started moving their way through the crowd towards the bar. Once they made it Coco practically yelled at the bartender to get them 4 shots of Hennessy. Raising an eyebrow Que looked at her surprised.

Taking one shot and throwing it back she saw him and side eyed him.

"You told me to have fun so If I'm suffering I rather suffer drunk."

Shaking his head he took his two and turned around to scope out the club. Eyeing everything and everyone he spotted the vip section and noticed someone he never seen before. It was this girl she had a blunt to her mouth smiling hard at a group of dude's that were around her. It was like he never seen anyone so beautiful. She was more on the bigger side but he didn't care. She was to fine to not approach.

Noticing Que wasn't talking anymore Coco turned around to see what had his attention. Following the crowd she she didn't see what Que saw, she saw her boyfriend Dee hugged up with some light skin girl with a bad bbl.

(BITCH IS THAT MOOKIE👹)

She instantly wanted to cry but she just hoped it was the two shots on a empty stomach was make her delusional. Snapping Que out his trans like state she told him she wanted to leave. Seeing the look on her face he scanned the crowd again and saw Dee too.

"Ahh hell nah cuz I can go handle his ass right now."

Coco just shook her head and proceeded to walk towards the two. She didn't know what she was about to do but she knew she wasn't gonna go without saying something.

Finally making it in front of them she just put her hand on her hip and waited for one of them to say something.

Getting impatient Que snapped his finger and yell "Wusup Dee" in their face. With that you know you done fucked up face Dee pushed the girl off him and tried to look clueless.

"Wusup Que" he reached out for a dap but Que just looked at him. He finally looked over to Coco trying to see what she would do.

"Coco I can explain-"

"Boy fuck you and that bad body ass you had on you, i guess that was the bitch you been with the last couple days right? You know what you better be glad I told Que not to put his hands on you bitch."

"Bean I wasn't going to fight that nigga I was going to shoot him" Que said while showing his gun on his hip.

Even though Coco appeared to be strong she was breaking apart on the inside. All she wanted to do was run and cry but she wanted to get her point across first.

After seeing the gun and proceeding the situation more Que saw her face and realized she was about to cry. And one thing Que didn't like was when his Coco bean cried.

"Come Co letting go I don't want this nigga to see you crying ok" Que said in her ear and handing her the keys to his car.

Blinking slowly at Dee,Coco grabbed the keys and started walking away. She turned around to make sure Que was behind her and he just gave her a look. Smiling from ear to ear Que told her to go ahead and he was coming in 5 minutes. She knows he was up to something but she just wanted to go home and cry. She just turned back around and walked through the crowd of people trying to hold herself together.

When she made it outside she noticed no one was out there anymore. It was cold and quiet. Hugging herself walking to the car she felt a warm tear hit her cheek. Quickly wiping it
away and walking faster she spotted Que's car parked under a light pole, that was oddly the only one lit up. Approaching the car she heard something behind her, so she turned around to see nothing. Feeling weird she went to open the door when she heard the club doors open and she heard screaming. The first person she saw was Que and then a crowd of people running out the club.

" Coco you gotta drive and push this bitch too" que yelled a few steps away.

Shaking her head she got in the drivers seat and Que was at the other side getting in. Coco just pulled off speeding home, not because he told her too but because she was ready to go.

"QUE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!?"

-ok so this was the first chapter I hope y'all liked it

-ok so this was the first chapter I hope y'all liked it. I feel like I wrote a lot but I had to get her whole night out to start it off. But the next chapter will bring in the other chapters. I'm thinking of ideas now. PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW YALL FEEL.
                Bye my lil nigglets 😘