Chapter 25

Same night

"Ight so Que you go first, Tokyo then Coco, Kenny and Bryson, then Cam?" Rob asked confused on what order to pull up the music in.

"Omg no stupid it's Cam you go first, Kenny and Bryson, Que , me as in Tokyo then Coco. Me and her wanna be last." Tokyo said getting frustrated.

Rod just looked at her before turning around and pulling up Cam's song. Coco was recording on her iPad. She wanted to record everyone's true reaction. She sat it up and went back to her seat in the camera's view.

Cam's song started and everybody busted out laughing. Cam was so unserious.

The song came to an end and Coco was in tears laughing. She knew this was a good idea.

"Cam this shit ass and gas and the sametime." Kenny said holding his stomach.

"Mane my song good ass hell what y'all rate it." Cam asked proudly.

"3/10" Rob said trying not to laugh at him. Ok on to the next group. Rob said pulling up Kenny and Bryson file.

The whole two minutes the song was on everybody was bopping their heads.

"Ok I see y'all this a cute lil TikTok song." Tokyo said looking amused

"Right I can see Kenny doing that hip dance to it too." Coco added in.

"What you rate this big dawg?" Bryson said holding his hand out for a dip. As soon as it connected Rob gave it a 7/10.

"Nigga you hatin" Bryson said snatching his hand away.

"Ok Robert Kelly pull my song up now" Que said smiling hard. "You gone have her in here crying ole hard body ass. Rob said pointing at Tokyo.

"Keep talking shit and ima fight you bitch" she said with a quickness.

"Bae calm down I made this song about you so don't let fat forehead mess up the moment" Que said kissing her cheek.

The song started playing and you could hear him humming in the beginning and he started singing. The whole time he was singing to Tokyo like they were the only two in the room.

It was so cute to Coco that her cousin understood where Tokyo was coming from and that he was willing to be there for her. Healing from her past. Coco was for sure crying like a baby. The other guys on the other hand were on their phones because they were whores and didn't understand.

Que and Tokyo had their moments and came back to reality. She was just looking at him shocked. "You wrote a song about me?" She asked as a teardrop from her eye.

"I got you Tok, I'm dead serious boo" Que said wiping the tear. "We can talk later cause we around these cold hearted niggas." He said pointing at the boys.