Chapter 15

⚠️Part 2 😝⚠️ Same night ⚠️

As they were about to continue the conversation the DJ pushed the music and announced that Rob was coming out on the stage. When he appeared he had on a different outfit and he had Cam with him on the stage.

 He caught Coco's attention he looked good to her

He caught Coco's attention he looked good to her. She didn't even notice he called for everybody in the family section to come to the stage. Once she came back to reality she got up and locked arms with Tokyo and headed to the stage.

When they made it she let go of Tokyo and she stood beside Que. she didn't want to be in the spotlight tonight wasn't about her so she knew her place.

"The birthday boy got a surprise for y'all. Make some noise if you ready for some new music for ya boy ROB49" the DJ said making the crowd go crazy.

The music started to play and the atmosphere of the club changed, Everybody got lit. Even Coco and Tokyo started dancing with each.

"That was for the hood niggas now I got something for the sexy ladies out there." Rob said as he went to the edge of the stage to get closer to the female in the audience. The girls went crazy reached out for him to touch them.

"DJ DROP THAT SHIT.." he said over them screaming.

🎶Uh, yeah
Bitch go crop a brick of ice
'Cause we young and turnt off Betty
White (yeah)
Girl, that nigga ain't turnt up like he posted for
"Now I'm gon' treat you right (yeah)
I might buy you ice, mama (alright)
Hope that pussy tight, mama (alright)
This love at first sight, mama (alright)
You the type I like, mama (yeah)
If your ho ain't darkskin and petite
Nigga, she is not my kind🎶