Chapter 14

At the party...

"Que what are you supposed to be?"Coco asked her cousin slightly annoyed. They were now at the party waiting for Tokyo and Rob to come in.

"I'm a hood nigga what it look like." He said smiling. He knew he was getting on her nerves not dressing up.

"Look man I was out all morning getting her gifts I forgot to get a costume

"Look man I was out all morning getting her gifts I forgot to get a costume."

"You could've atleast got a Freddy or Jason mask stupid... it's a Halloween party, you supposed to dress up." Coco said rolling her eyes at him.

"Whatever clover girl I had to come on timing I don't want niggas trying to talk to my girl." He said trailing the building with his eyes.

"At least I followed the rules and not you being delulu over my good sis

"At least I followed the rules and not you being delulu over my good sis. Please don't do to much."

"I'm not she better act like she got some sense idc who's around. She know who run the relationship"

"And what relationship is that because both of y'all are single? Your missing something up there still I see" she said tapping his head walking away to the table with food on it.

Coco looked on the table to find what looked good. Her eyes settled on a small cup that had shrimp and grits in it and it looked good l,so she picked it up and began to eat it. It was a lil cold but it was still good.

As she was eating the small party favor she made her way back too Que. she wanted to make sure she stayed by him or Tokyo for the night she she wouldn't be out of place.

"How that shit taste?" He asked

"It's a lil cold but it's ok" she said shrugging. She held it over for him to try. He grabbed a shrimp and ate it. Making a weird face because it was cold but good.