Chapter 32

Same day ... Birthday 2 Day Away

"I'm so tall this doesn't even look like 30in" Coco said looking at her hair in the mirror.

"I mean it does to me, you look like a Bratz's doll to me" the hair dresser named Tink said coming into the bathroom brushing Coco's hair one more time.

"I love it thank you" Coco said turning around and hugging the girl.

"You're welcome and anything for the birthday girl."

"You must work really fast or Tokyo is running late?" Coco said as Tink walked back into her living room to clean up her area.

"Idk she hasn't texted me saying anything changed so I guess nothing is wrong. You can sit here a chill I got hella snack and the remote is by the tv." Tink yelled from the living room

"Aww I appreciate it" Coco yelled back while she took a picture of her hair.

"I'll send this to my man later

"I'll send this to my man later." Coco said turning around and going to sit on the couch next to Tink.

"Ohh you got Slim Jim's?" Coco said as she saw Tink eating one. Tink took one out her hoodie pocket and gave it to her.

"You act just like Tokyo, you all shy but I know once you get use to me you'll be over here plundering through my cabinet's like her." Tink said smiling at her.

"Yea I'm not use to having a lot of friends or going to their house. It's no shade towards you." Coco said eating her Slim Jim.

"I can tell your energy is pure. Tok is too you just have to get to know her. I've been doing her hair for years and she was coming to my mom's house dressed in all black and never spoke a word to me."

"When we're in the same classes but we never talked to each other until she came to me so I was the same way."

"See I knew it y'all like sisters or something. You wanna watch Princess And The Frog?" Tink said getting up to get the remote.

"Omg yes that's my favorite movie." Coco said getting all happy.

"Yea I'm happy she introduced us cause people be acting like Disney movies got an age limit on them." Tink said turning on the movie and getting comfortable on the couch.

Coco did the same, taking off her shoes and putting her feet under her.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

It was a knock on the door and it woke the two girls up. Tink got up and looked through the pep hole before say anything. Once she saw who it was she opened the door.