Chapter 28

"Y'all know grandma Mae love her some me?" Que said while her passed the blunt to Cam.

They were all at Rob's house just chilling and they decided to smoke. They even got Coco in the rotation.

"Keep speaking on my grandma and we gone have a problem" Bryson said side eyeing Que.

"Don't say nothing she gone give him the worms or something." Tokyo said making Coco laugh hard.

"Y'all done got her ass high and she laughing at simple shit" Kenny said pointing at Coco who was laughing hard. "And his ass just let yall do it" he said looking at Rob.

"She the one who got in the rotation. But she out of it now." Rob said grabbing the blunt from Cam reaching over Coco.

"Mchtt y'all are no fun, Que use to let me smoke half a blunt sometimes."she said moping.

"And that's why he trying to sleep with a 100 year old vampire now. He ain't got no brain cells" Rob said taking a pull from the blunt.

"Who said I was trying to sex on sexy Miss.Mae. I'm just saying she like me more than y'all and she just met me." Que said

"Lies we all know Bryson her favorite because his life was a fucked up more and he lightskin." Tokyo said

"I keep telling him, grandma woulda breast feed me if she could" Bryson said proudly

"You know what I'm done smoking with you niggas. Y'all just be saying anything." Rob said putting the roach down on the ashtray.

"Speaking of breastfeeding Kenny and Cam do y'all have kids for real. Y'all don't be telling me shit." Coco asked wanted to know really bad.

"I got two boys from two different girls but they get along good and they stay in the same apartment complex they real cool with each other." Kenny said showing Coco his lock screen of his boys.

"Aww they're so cute" coco squealed at the phone

"Aww they're so cute" coco squealed at the phone. "Tok I'm surprised you don't have them now you love kids."

"I used too but them hoes weird, how is you that buddy buddy with the other baby mama? It's giving they in love." Tokyo said shaking her head.

"I got three churen from my first girlfriend but they stay in Baton Rouge, A two girls and a boy." Cam said showing his kids and baby mama.

" Cam said showing his kids and baby mama