Chapter 3

HustonTx /Saturday after midnight

"QUE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!?" Coco yelled driving fast toward there apartment.

Que just huffed, he took his gun out his pants and started smiling.

"I shot that nigga Coco... I didn't kill him though"

Coco wasn't upset nor happy, she didn't know how to feel. She knew how Que felt about her she was his little cousin and he always protected her. She was happy that Que was ok, but for Dee she didn't know how to feel.

Not saying anything to what Que said. He looked at her noticing she was in deep thought.

"I'm sorry Co but that nigga had it coming your like my sister. I told him from the beginning don't play with you like dat. Now that nigga gotta learn how to walk again."

Looking over at him Coco couldn't help but to crack a smile. She knows Que didn't really want to apologize but for her he did.

"And I'm sorry I messed up your chances of getting swerved by every girl in the club before you got a chance to approached them" she said laughing hard.

"Not the girl who was just cry over a nigga cracking jokes" Que said laughing it didn't last long because Coco hit the brakes hard as she parked the car in the parking lot. Que hit his head and groaned as she got out the car.

Making it to the door she unlocked it and walked in with Que not far behind rubbing his forehead mugging her.

"Bitch" he muttered walking past her to his room.

"What was said" she said speeding walking towards him.

"I said I love you goodnight sis"

"That's what I thought" she said while stepping in font of her room door. Going inside she face planted into the bed and busted out crying.

She was holding it in since everything happened. The little tears she shedded earlier wasn't enough. She knew she had to boohoo cry to get it out her system.

She end up falling asleep which was for the better. Tomorrow she can get up a deal with what happened and not cry hopefully.

Rob's POV(same night)

Jogging back inside the club bumping into everyone

Jogging back inside the club bumping into everyone. Rob just wanted to make sure his people was good. He was gripping his gun the whole time until he was sure they was safe. Walking up the section he saw Tokyo,Kenny and Cam sitting on a couch smoking a blunt looking calm.

"Why you running up here like you Scarface nigga?" Cam said making the others laugh.

"I thought somebody laid one of y'all lame ass niggas out" Rob said relaxing and letting his gun go.