Chaper 30

Christmas Day at Mae's house

"Omg this house is beautiful" Kelly said to Coco who was driving her car.  Que and Tokyo were riding in Rob's car so they could smoke before they ate.

"I know right just wait until you see the decorations." Coco said finding a park in the driveway. Once she parked they got out and fixed their outfits and checked them selves in the car window.

"We look cute baby girl." Kelly said posing in the window. "And do" Coco said posing for the fake picture too.

The others pulled up and got out the car spraying each other. Rob came over to Coco grabbed her hand and Tokyo locked arms with Kelly.

"Ma I got some edibles if you wanna get lit" Que said smiling hard.

"You know what I'm trying to live more, give me one" she said reaching for one.

"I was playing ma" Que said looking confused. "Well I'm not so give me one and not one that's to strong. I haven't smoked in years. And I'm not trying to embarrass myself." She said cocking her head to the side.

"Ight hmmm this a brownie and it's 500mg, take two bites and that's it ma I'm for real this shit will have you on yo ass." Que said unwrapping it and handing it over.

"I'm not new to this I'm true to this, I'm a cool mom" she said taking a small bite, while everybody looked at her to see her reaction. "I can taste the weed a little bit" she said taking another bite.

"Lord my auntie gone be high" Coco said shaking her head. "Here eat this Coco because I know you a light weight with smoking." Kelly said passing the rest of the brownie to Coco.

Coco accepted it and took three bites and gave it back to Que. They all stated walking towards the house.

"Let me tell y'all about the time I caught Coco smoking. I come home from work and these two are on the couch eating captain crunch with ice cream in it. I wasn't thinking much of it but when I came back to the living room she was sleep laying like a plank and he was just staring at her." Kelly said laughing and her kids.

"Not you tell my business." Coco said looking appalled. Before Kelly could say anything else she saw the decorations on the outside of the house and fell in love.

Tokyo led Kelly to the door and opened it revealing the inside of Mae's house. The others followed in behind and closed the door.

"It's beautiful in here, I could never" Kelly said looking around in awe. "Grandma Mae can't either she be having us over here struggling to put this stuff up every year." Rob said making Kelly laugh.

"Yeah mama that's Robert at the front door talking shit. Big momma said coming out the kitchen wiping her hands on her apron. "Hey big momma" everyone said including not Kelly.

"Coco you didn't tell us you had a sister?" She said going to Kelly hugging her. "Thank you but I'm her aunt, I'm Cupid's mother." Kelly said smiling.

"Well baby welcome we love extra family. It's two bathrooms upstairs and downstairs, and another one in the basement but them damn teenagers are down there doing god knows what so just be careful." Big momma explained.

"Yes ma'am" Kelly replied

"You can come with me, I can introduce you to Mae and Tokyo and Rob's mothers. We all in the kitchen just talking and finishing up baking stuff." Big momma said grabbing Kelly's hand and pulling her to the kitchen.