Chapter 12

A week later....

Coco and Tokyo have been building their relationship and becoming close. They hang out any chance they get when their not busy.

Tokyo and Que have been texting and calling on the side too. Que was still kind of obsessed with Tokyo but in a good way. He wanted to take her out and get to show her he was serious but she was playing hard to get.

As for Rob he was so busy with his rapping career he didn't have a chance to approach Coco while she was with Tokyo. But he had a plan,he was planning a Halloween party to promote some of his new music at the club. Plus it was also him and Tokyo's birthday coming up.

So why not kill two birds with one stone.

They were born 2 days apart and always had birthdays around each other and this year wasn't any different.
______________________________

ROB's pov

"This party shit stressing me out dawg"

"Know it is you planning your performance too?" Tokyo asked as they sat in her living room chilling.

"Yea I got two new songs I wanna put out the same night so why not do it in-front of the people."

"You rite, do you need help with anything? Because I know it's hard planning for two people." She asked

"Not really probably only the cake because idk what you want. Honestly I was gonna leave dat for my momma to handle, she wanna be involved so damn bad"

"Let me call my auntie up and tell her you wanna be funny... nah but I got it. You want vanilla or red velvet cake?" She said texting on her phone notes so she wouldn't forget.

"Do red velvet with no nuts. Dat shit nasty."

"Weird but Okay... ohh for the design it can be a three tier cake with pictures of us on it and our age on top." She said looking up at him for approval.

"Yea I'm cool with that just don't let me or your momma pick out the pictures. They gone have a nigga on the cake in the bathtub looking crazy"

"Trust me I'm not,they not about to be playing in front of all them people."she said rolling her eye's getting up going to the kitchen to get some water.

"I paid for everything so all I need to do is find what my costume is gonna be. You got yours yet?"

"No I don't but I slipped up and told Que about the party and he wants go as chucky and me as Tiffany. Idk why he so he'll send on being my man and doing couple stuff but im not going for it." She said coming back to sit down.

"Not lil tok got a man" Rod said teasing her.

"Fuck you and him" she said getting annoyed.

"But for real though ima make my move on your "best friend" if she comes to the party." He said putting emphasis on the word best friend.

"About damn time and she'll be there for me I don't know to much about mixing and mingling with others but yea."

"I think she'll be ok though I told her how y'all be... y'all play to much just like Que she she's well aware."

"Now I don't not be playing son, I be chillin dat be you and you other cousins"

"Nigga you play just as much as we do, look at you now wearing dark ass sunglasses in the house... goofy I tell you goofy." She said flicking his glasses

Being the even more childish Rob leans over and pulls her glueless wig that was a middle part to the side. And then getting on his phone.

"See how you play to much I knew my aunt should have swallowed you bitch. Small dinosaur eye looking bitch." She said pulling the wig off altogether and throwing it at him.

"Anger its a lot of anger in you to be a Teletubby. I thought cabbage Patch babies were supposed to be happy. I guess not. Like I said before niggas losses weigh and think they poppin shit." He said putting the wig on his head more and taking off his glasses.

"Real shit put the glasses back on you scaring me dude. I understand now" she said chuckling.

Rob got up and sat on top of her and started kissing her cheeks. She was literally his best friend and he loved how they could go back and forth and not take each other serious.

"But I think you and Coco will me a good match. You can be loyal when you wanna be." She said pushing him off her.

"You think so, you did make her your best friend. Snatching my future girl from me I knew you was gay."

"Nigga please I got hoes buy the boat load male and female. I love strippers and ass but not pussy hoe." She said rolling her eyes

"That's what they all say, but for real tell me if she coming or not so I can finesse a way to get her there."

"I got you big dawg ima text her right now. She been asking me what I'm doing for my birthday anyways"

 She been asking me what I'm doing for my birthday anyways"

10 minutes later...

"She said she'll come but can we leave her out of any drama. It's like she have bad luck at the club." Putting her phone down looking at Rob.

"I ain't on no drama shit with her. She got you and Que there. She just got to get to know me and she'll be safe." He said looking at her seriously.

"Please protect her she's actually a nice girl Robert." Rolling her eyes

"I will"

 Ok so I had writers block and I got sick at the same time so sorry y'all

Ok so I had writers block and I got sick at the same time so sorry y'all... but I'm back on track now.
Keep reading commenting and like BYE YALL 🤓