Chapter 31

Days later.. 2️⃣ days before Cocos Birthday

Coco was woken up by her phone ringing. Groaning and grabbing her phone. She answered it without looking.

"Wake yo ass up almost birthday day girl." Que said hype on the phone. "get up and wash yo ass,you got a long two days ahead of you" he added once he realized she was snoring again.

"Ok I'm up, what time is it?" She asked still not moving out the bed. "It's six in the morning Bean get up" he replied making her eyes shoot open.

"Now why the hell you making me get up so early Cupid?" She said looking at her phone to see if it was really true.

"I ain't tell you to be fast and go to yo nigga house last night. So be mad at yourself, ima be there in 30 minutes wear something comfortable." Que said hanging up.

Coco just sat there and fell asleep while sitting up until Rob said something. "If you don't go with him you gone mess up the next two days Mama get up."

"See I knew I shoulda told y'all I wanted peace and quiet for my birthday cause damn I'm tired." She said getting up.

As she was getting ready for her shower Rob was texting Que and telling him not to mess today up because she was already in a mood.

Instead of texting back his reply Que called Rob.

Que:"Nigga stfu she my cousin. How you gone tell me not to mess with her. That's my job."

Rob: you bout to piss me off cause you waking me up at six in the morning too. Nappy head ass nigga.

Que: "I know this Bubba lip ass nigga not talking. You the one who set all this up so you need to be mad at that turtle you see in the mirror everyday."

Rob: "see now it's fucking you and your girlfriend cause I know she by you probably laughing."

Que: "see cousin I ain't even say nothing and you said fuck me" Tokyo said laughing in the background.

Rob: I know you tok and I can hear the smile on your face.

Que: ain't nobody laughing at you.. aye mane just make sure my Coco up and getting ready,so yo plan want get ruined.

.....Call ended

Rob hung up the phone and got out the bed to go brush his teeth. He entered the bathroom and used it first. Then he made his way to the sink to wash his hands.

Once he did I that he got his teeth brush and started brushing his teeth. Coco heard him in there with her so she started a conversation.

"Bae I got a question?" She asked over the loud water. "I'm brushing my teeth hold on" Rob said with his mouth full (pause).

"Ight what's on yo mind love" Rob said popping up at the door of the shower scaring her a lil.

"Oh shit—but I know I'm still new to everybody but it's something about Kenny's baby mommas that is throwing me for a loop." She said trying to beat around the bush.

"Wym Coco?" Rob said making a clueless face. "You know something and you not tell me Rob" she said splashing water at him.

"I might but what you got a feeling about."