Chapter 24

"Mchhtt" Tokyo said as she called Que for the second time. She spent her night thinking about what she did and how she acted.

She finally came to terms that Que wasn't like other dudes and she can trust him. She was so used to men just wanting sexual acts and never there for her. He wasn't like her ex was, he was what a man was to her.

She didn't want to text him nor call but she had no idea where he was. She wanted to apologize in person. So she had to bite the bullet and put her best friend in her relationship problems.

"Good morning love bug" Coco said all happy in the camera. "Gurl why you ain't text me last night I want to see what you got from Que. Rob said we got similar things I wanna see what you got too. Coco went on.

"Hey boo I did something bad Coco. I didn't mean too though. Have you seen Que? Tokyo asked with sadness in her voice.

"No I haven't, I came home last night because we're going to the studio later and I was trying to write this song but Rob kept messing with me. So he's not here, what happened?" Coco asked conserned.

"You know how we was like why the boys ain't text us all day." Tokyo said while Coco shook her head yes. "Well I accused Que of being like other dudes and i told him to leave. I pissed him off really bad. He want answers my calls and his location is off." Tokyo finished.

"Dang sis was this before or after the gifts? Coco asked. "It was before I didn't even give him a chance to show me what he did." Tokyo added

"Well from what I know him and Rob were together all that morning getting the stuff. Me and you both know. Que loves you so why did I you flip out on him?"

"Coco idk.. I never had a man care about me like Que does other than my cousins. He's just too good to be true and I started overthinking. I hope he doesn't think I don't love and appreciate him because I do. I just don't know how to not think negatively about relationships." Tokyo said holding her pillow.

"From what I see y'all are made for each other and this is just a small hiccup. Just give him his time and y'all will talk it out. But in the meantime ima go look for him for you and I'll text you when I find him because you're still my favorite." Coco said smiling at her friend.

"And get some sleep because we going to the studio later tonight and everybody has to make a song and Rob is the judge of which one is better." Coco added in.

"Ima try too I miss my man my man my man." Tokyo said throwing her back on the bed over reacting.

"Get off my phone see you later and ima text you" Coco said laughing and hanging up.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

20 minutes later Coco was out the shower and laying across her bed in her robe. She was trying to think hard on where Que could be. "I know this man not at another female house so where is he?" Before she could think any further her phone rang,It was Rob calling her.

"Mama I hope that song pressure since you left a nigga last night?" He said sounding still sleep.

"It is and you are fine. Why you sound like you been up all night?" Coco asked kicking her feet in the air.

"Because I was ..." Rob said FaceTiming coco. When the camera turned on it showed a sleeping Que on Rob's couch. "This nigga came right after you left and said Tokyo got into it with him. And to go back where he was all day and he came here." Rob said flipping the camera to him.

"Yea that's sounds about right. Tok just called me and told me everything. She was looking for him too." Coco said looking at her boyfriend.