Chapter 29

"MERRY CHRISTMAS" Coco yelled on FT with everybody else, except for Que because he was with her in the car on the way to the airport to pick up his mother.

"You loud as hell Co damn" Bryson said looking at the camera still looking sleep. And Rob didn't say anything because he was on the phone with her since last night.

"Well I'm sorry y'all need to be like Cam and Kenny. Get up niggas." Coco said rolling her eyes.

"We ain't got kids to be up early for, and if y'all didn't have to got to the airport y'all would be still sleeping too." Tokyo said pulling her bonnet back on her head.

"You right but you better enjoy it cause this your last Christmas sleeping baby girl." Que said snatching the phone from Coco and putting his face in the camera.

"Coco get your phone back cause he smoking crack" Tokyo said with a straight face.

"Stop playing with my brudda and give him a baby" Cam said coming into the camera on a lil kid bicycle.

"Shit the hell up and get off my nieces bike." Tokyo said while everyone laughed at him.

"I'm dead ass serious, after you meet my momma and she fall in love with you, that's the okay to knock you up." Que said looking over at Cocos phone pointing his finger at it.

"I'm about to hang up because nobody is trying to hear about that Cupid." Tokyo said just looking at the phone.

"Aye y'all look at my lil man" Kenny said holding up his son and showing his outfit.

"Aww look at teedy baby

"Aww look at teedy baby. You look like your daddy." Tokyo said smiling

"Look at him" Coco cooed at the phone showing Que.

"Lil nigga got more style than his ugly ass deddy." Que said. "Fuck u punk"
Kenny's son said holding up his middle finger and running away.

"Ayee boi" Kenny said getting up to run after him.

"Anyways what time y'all coming to our house?" Coco asking Tokyo and Rob.

"I mean we can come when yall get back so I can meet y'all momma and if she likes us she can come to Mae's house to eat dinner because I know yall not cooking." Tokyo said making sense to everyone else.

"That's a good idea she'll like y'all so save us a spot at the table." Coco said looking at everyone else and what they were doing.

"It's 8 in the morning shit Ma should've picked a different time or came yesterday I'm tired." Que said scratching his arms out yawning.

"Who you telling and it's cold outside we should've went to Florida tbh." Coco said wishing they did.

Que's phone started ringing announcing it was his mother calling. "Yes ma'am" Que said putting the phone on speaker. "Where the hell is you at it's cold out here?" She said loudly.