Chapter 26

The  next day /afternoon
Rob's house

"Nahh man she over sleep" Rob said showings a sleeping Coco as he was on FT with Tokyo.

She called him because when she got up this morning her phone was going crazy. Some way and some how somebody saw Coco and Rob and sold the picture to shaderoomteens and they were trying to figure out who Coco was so bad. And they were trying to be funny in the comments. Tokyo been in the comments arguing since she got up, then she called Rob.

"Shit you got it handled then" Rob said as he saw all the comments Tokyo was responding too

"Shol do I'm just waiting for shaderoom to tell me who gave them the picture. By the way I told them in your manager cause they was trying to not give me the person." Tokyo said typing on her other phone.

"You cool you got the shit under control lowkey. I wasn't gone pay it attention." Rob said looking down seeing Coco move around starting to wake up.

"Ima still say something once you find out who it was and ima see what she say about it." Rob said as Coco got up and scratched her back yawning walking to the bathroom.

"But ok I'll screen shot it and send it to you. Tell her I said hey when she gets up." .. "They thought they was gone come on the lords internet and talking about my girl like dat. I got time today bitches.." Tokyo said as Rob hung up on her.

Rob just shook his head as he got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Coco was on the toilet with her toothbrush in her mouth already.

She wiped and got up, then she washed her hand. She continued to brush her teeth looking at Rob doing the same beside her. He had his fangs out brushing them too. She did her mouth wash and sat on the counter watching him.

Feeling eyes on him Rob turned and looked at her nodding his head up. He walked over and stood between her legs. She hugged him pulling him close. "Good morning pookie" she said in his neck kissing it after.

"Good afternoon mama" he said leaning up to kiss her lips. "Dang the studio messed up my sleep schedule." She said applying Aquaphor to both of their lips.

"We could've been sleep longer but Tokyo called me with some shit." He said picking her up and taking her to the bed laying her down as he layed on top of her.

"What happened" she said grabbing her phone out the sheets that was under her.

"Some lame ass nigga sold a picture of me and you to the shaderoom and them nosy ass people trying to figure out who you is." He said with his hand under her shirt.

"Well I mean it was bound to happened. I'm not worried about them people bae. This is what comes with being with you too so I have to get used to it." She said

"I'm glad you see it like dat but them people do to damn much already. And you not that kind of person. But Tok ass on there arguing with them now." He said shaking his head.

"If I have to get like that I can but for now idc they're just curious on who I am." She said shrugging her shoulders.

Rob let her go and laid beside her grabbing his phone. "Do you want me to say something or leave it alone? It's all up to you mama."

"Umm you can if you want too but it doesn't offend me either way." She said turning to lay on her stomach.

Ima post something after I find out who did it, I hate niggas in my business. I just wanted to ask you."

"Do you pookie boo, don't let them stress you out. And I'm about to tell Tok the same thing cause she'll keep going."

"She not gone stop when it come to you so idk what to tell you."  "But it's after 12:00, what you wanna do today?"

"Honestly Idk I kinda wanna stay in the house, if you wanna do something we can."

"I wanna stay in the house too they done pissed me off."

"Aww we can try again tomorrow okay, you wanna get in the shower with me?"

Before she could even get up herself he was up taking his shirt off waiting for her to get up.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🌞sorry for the short chapter I wanted the public to know he had a girlfriend for future purposes😘

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

🌞sorry for the short chapter I wanted the public to know he had a girlfriend for future purposes😘

🫡LIKE-COMMENT-SHARE-VOTE🫵🏾