Chapter 19

"This nigga is really pissing me off" Coco said out loud shaking her leg.

A minute later Rob was coming through the door with her bags in his hand. He sat them down by the stair case. He walked over and put her keys on the table in front of her and then sat down.

"Are you going to listen or just keep talking over a nigga." Rob asked rubbing his hands down his face.

"Idk is there gonna be females popping up everywhere we go?" Coco asked rolling her neck.

"Here you go being petty, like I told you. When I saw you the first time, I wanted you and I let all them hoes go. Idk what you want me to do when they obsessed with a young nigga"

"Well they think it was something more so someone is lying and the lie detector test says it's you, hoe ass nigga." Coco said poking him in the chest.

"I ain't got shit to lie about, so you want me to sit here and tell you everything hoes I den fucked. For you to turn around and get mad I told you. The fuck you really want?" Rob said getting mad.

"So now you wanna put the situation on me like I was the one with a hoeing past. Niggas act like bitches now a day. I shoulda stayed with Dee if you were gonna do me the same way bitch ass nigga." Coco said getting in his face.

Letting out a sinister laugh Rob just looked at Coco. She looked so sexy mad and the feeling he was feeling was coming back. He had to sit back and let her keep going off on him until she was about to hit him. Rob dodged it and grabbed throat pinning her to the couch.

"Idc how mad you get Coco don't put your hands on me. I'm letting you get away with the bitch word but you gone make me get your ass." He said with his grip tight on her neck and his eyes changing colors.

All she did was look in to his eye mesmerized. She started biting her lip and breathing heavier. She leaned in closer and kissed him. He couldn't hold back anymore and started to turn in to the person who had the twins.

Trying to calm himself down he tried to pull away. Because his fangs were coming out. But Coco wasn't having it she deepened the kiss pushing her tongue in his mouth. At the moment she was the dominant one because he was trying to control himself.

"Rob please?" She asked kissing on his neck. It was like he was stuck. And she wanted him so bad and he did to but he didn't want to mess up with her.

Going back and forth in his head he grabbed her two arms and pulled her off him looking at her. Taking a deep breath Rob knew he had to be honest with her before anything bad happened.

About to tell her the truth they both spoke at once. "I want you" "I gotta tell you something". It was like her words wiped his mind clean. Her words got him on ten.

She got up grabbing his hand taking him to her room. Once they made it she got on her knees on the bed and began undressing herself grinning on the bed. She got all the way undressed and motioned for him to come to her.

He never had a female make him so turned on.

He moved to the bed and she started taking his clothes off for him. Getting him done to his boxers she stopped and kissed his slow.

"You gone let me bitch you out baby or you gone do me like in you music?" She said in his ear. He didn't wanna go out like no bitch so he snapped out of it.

"Shut the fuck up" he said pulling her hair exposing her neck. He started sucking and kissing on it. She was moaning off just that. He wanted her to cum so bad.

Rob reached done and started to rub her clit slow. She was ready for him and that made his manhood stand up even harder. "Oh fuck Rob" she said falling on the bed. He got in between her legs and put his mouth on her clit.  "Mhhh" was all she said.