Chapter 9

Same night

Rob's pov 12:00 @ the club

"MANE IM SO FUCKING HUNGRY"👹 Rob  said too Cam and Kenny.

They both just looked at him like he was out of his mind.

"Maybe ya ass need to pick some to feed on tonight."Cam said with Kenny nodding in agreement.

"That was the plan but y'all fat head cousin Tokyo not here. She was supposed to be here getting me some hoes."

"When did you ever need help getting hoes Rob?"Kenny said

Think to himself kenny was right, he never needed help getting hoes they were always around him but he was to busy trying to starve and not do too much.

"Y'all right I can't keep staving myself, I'm tweaking out."

"There go two right there"Cam said pointing at two girl smiling at Rob at the bar.

Looking over Rob instantly got hungry and horny. He didn't even have Coco on his mind. The only thing that had his attention was to two girls.

Walking up to them he told the to come with him tonight and they fell for it. Walking up to the family section sitting down with him in the middle.

They started talking and he found out the were twins.

"Omg it's really Rob49 we listen to you on the radio all the time" twin B said

"Yeah my sister really does like you I think it would be a good idea for us to go with you later on for some fun the twin A" said while running on Rob's leg.

(Im in a good lil scenario rob thought🧠)

"Don't worry Rob she never joins in she always just watches. It's a kink thing for her to see someone that looks like her take dick." Twin B says smiling at her sister.

(This some Alabama shit and these hoes not even white 🧠ROB)

"Is that right.. I never had twins before."

"We can leave right now if you want too" twin A said looking at him seductively and grabbing her sisters hand standing up

By this time Tokyo had came and gone with Que, but he did know. His hunger was really making him have tunnel vision.

He got up and left out with the two girls. He was gonna take them to his house because he knew they were freak hoes at the end of the day. And he didn't have time for them to do piping up on him.