Chapter 21

Same Day

Noticing that Coco and Rob were quite in the room Que got up to see what they were doing

Noticing that Coco and Rob were quite in the room Que got up to see what they were doing. Knocking on her room door twice. He didn't hear anything so he cracked the door open and saw the two sleeping. Shaking his head he knew Coco would understand,and give this whole vampire thing a try like he did. He closed the door back and headed back to the living room to Tokyo and Bryson.

"We might as well head out them niggas in there sleep." Que said grabbing his charger and phone.

"Damn that went better than i thought I'm happy she's talking to us again though." Tokyo said get up stretching and grabbing her car keys. "Bae can you drive for me, I'm tired. She asked Que.

"Yea I got you" he said reaching for the keys. "Aye can you drop me off at this house on y'all way to Tok house?" Bryson said looking down at his phone texting somebody.

"We can but who house you going by Bry?" Tokyo asked as the three of them walked out the house.

"This lil hoe I meet at the trap with Cam the other day." Bryson said cheesing hard. Tokyo just shook her head getting in the passenger seat while he got in the back. Que was locking the house up and then got in the drivers seat.

"Did he tell you where he was going?" Que said looking at Tokyo's cranking up the car and backing out. "Yea he did, I just want him to be safe and don't let Cam get you slutted out because that's what he is." She said looking at Bryson.

All Bryson could do was laugh because Cam was definitely trying to get him to be a male whore like him. But Bryson learned from what his mother went through and he didn't wanna be like Chris. "I know Tok you raised me right" ... "and did" she replied swiping her hand under her chin.

"Nigga send me the address" Que said realizing he was driving and didn't know where he was going. "Shit my bad" Bryson said texting the locations the girl sent. Que looked at the address and saw he had to do a u-turn because he was going the wrong direction. It was only 10 minutes away so he was still by Coco and Rob if he needed help with anything.

"Can y'all do me a favor?" Bryson asked moving to the middle of the set and laying his head on Tokyo's shoulder. "Nigga get off my girl and what you want?" Que said pushing his head back. "Leave him alone" Tokyo said pinching Bryson cheek. "He is not a baby this nigga I literally bout to go lay up in some pussy and you babying him. Que said side eyeing the two.

"That's why I'm asking y'all for a favor. Y'all know I'm in a relationship and I don't want my girl to find out I'm going to this girl house... so can y'all not tell her?" Bryson said sounding serious.

"Now when in the hell did you get a girlfriend we be with you everyday and we ain't met her. And why you cheating on her?!" Tokyo said moving her body against the door so she could see his face.