Chapter 17

A Day Later ....

"Girl that birthday dinner was ass in the beginning but once the dumb ass people was out we enjoyed ourselves." Tokyo said while she sat on the couch beside Coco. She was filling her in on her day yesterday but she let out the vampire talk and Rob shooting ole girl.

"I'm glad you had fun with your family, but I'm so glad I wasn't invited because I would've been laughing at your uncle Chris the whole time. I love me a good crackhead moment." Coco said laughing at Tokyo's face after she call him her uncle Chris. "No hoe that's my aunt's ex husband" Tokyo said rolling her eyes.

"No for real it's nice that you're letting Bryson stay here with you. I know how it is to have your parents give up on you." Coco expressed looking sad. "Yea I love his little annoying ass too much to let him deal with that man. My aunt can't help to keep leaving because he want let her be great in life. Plus we can't kill him so we have to let him have his slow ass ways. But you got me as family now girl, I love you like a sister." Tokyo said hugging her.

"I love you too Tokie, I'm sorry I messed up the mood. Where is Bryson anyway I know he woulda been out here to see me." Coco asked curiously.

"Girl his ass out with Cupid and Rob. He had to go get some clothes and a damn gaming system. The lil nigga broke so I made Rob take him shopping. And Que got in it because when he came over last night, Bryson was in the kitchen without a shirt on and Que almost killed himself. He thought I had somebody else here. I made all them get out my house so I could chill with you."

"Lol Que be acting like he not a lover boy for you but we know he weak in the knees. Ima have to tell my aunt about him trying to off himself." Coco said laughing hard.

Hearing the front door opening the girls looked over and it was the boys. Before Rob could even get in the door fully Bryson pushed him out the way going straight to Coco, sitting beside her on the couch.

"Hey my future baby mama, I ain't know you was here I woulda come back home faster for you." He said putting his arm over her shoulder.

"Your find sweetheart I was just talking about you" Coco said playing into his fantasy for fun. "I had to go spend that nigga over there money for some new shit." He said pointing to Rob who was glaring at him.

"Idky he over there staring at me like he ain't just blow a bag on a bad bitch" Bryson said swinging his hand under his chin acting like a girl.

The girls started laughing but the boy just looked at him.

"Hey babygirl" Que said going to hug and kiss Tokyo. "Hey bookie butt" she replied kissing him.

"You know that could be us Coco but somebody cock blocking and want you for themselves." Bryson said getting closer to Coco.

"Well too bad to sad your not using your "cock" in me so get over it and who is cock blocking you, my roster is clear?!" She asked looking at him squinting.

"Well it's against bro code but it's this funny looking nigga and his eyes far apart. He got money through. He kinda reminds me of a turtle you know that I'm thinking about it." Bryson says making everybody laugh except for Rob.

Coco knew he was talking about Rob because he texted her asking to take her out but she wasn't ready yet. So she just kept giving him the runaround.