Chapter 8

Later that night

Tokyo pov

Walking into the club Tokyo wasn't surprised it was semi-packed and everyone was vibing. It was only 12:30 at that.

Walking up to the "Family section" she saw two things that caught her off guard.

The first one was Rob sitting in the middle of two girls who were laughing an rubbing on him

"Damn the nigga couldn't wait for me" she said more to herself

And the second thing was Que

He was standing beside Kenny and Cam, mugging her.

"I thought only family was supposed to be up here I see we got all kind of whores up here tonight"she thought again.🧠

"Hey my kinfolk" she said smiling trying to avoid Que. he just squinted at her.

"Wuzzam cuz" Cam said he was the only one to say something. Rob was occupied, and Kenny was just looking at her smiling.

"You acting like you not in trouble Tok" Kenny said laughing and looking over at Que.

Nigga I'm grown and I'm not in.... "Tokyo come with me rite quick" Que said cutting her off looking irritated.

Smacking her lips she just looked at him and he did the same thing. That lasted a whole minute until he pulled her arm towards the private bathroom they had in their section up stairs.

Hearing Kenny and Cam laughing she stuck up her middle finger.

Reaching the bathroom and going in Tokyo was pushed against the back of the door with Que in her face.

"So you hung up on me , ignore my text and you come in here like you don't know me. What's the problem Tokyo?" He said In a deeper voice than usual.

Looking at him with a straight face she was not fazed. But his voice was sounding good to her.

Not asking him fast enough Que wrapped his hand around her neck and lead closer to her ear and asked "What is the problem baby"

At this point she was ready to pull that thang out and do something strange for a piece of change. But she had to play it cool.

Coming back to her face he just looked at her coming close to her lips again licking he's lips. She closed her eyes ready for the kiss but he left he go and backed away.

"Since you don't know how to talk, I don't know how to kiss Tokyo." And with that he moved her out the way of the door and opened it.

She huffed and walked out,as she was walking out, He smacked her butt. She just went to go roll up a blunt because he had her ready for nothing.

"This nigga got me fucked up she though" looking over at him talking to Kenny. Cam was in a corner talking to some random. He just watched her smirking.

Rolling her eyes she got up and went over to Rod and his two kids meals.

She had her blunt lite and took some puffs out of it waving it in Rob's face. It was like all he could see was the two people on the side of him.