Chapter 7

Huston Tx/Monday

SAME DAY

Tokyo is on the phone with Rob
Rob talking-💙 & Tokyo talking-🩷

🩷-I was standing right in front of Coco and Que, I was gonna call you soon as I got home Leonardo(one of the ninja turtle)

💙- ah shit my bad but how today go and who the hell is Que she got a nigga?

🩷-no stupid remember Que was the nigga who shoot Dee. He's her cousin the one you want me to talk to get to her. (She said it in a duh tone)

💙- come on Tok you know I aint ate and I'm hungry mane. What she say today?

🩷-please go eat some hoe because I'm not about to be talking to you and you acting like somebody 90 year old grandpa with dementia.

💙- ima eat just not right now. But foreal what happened.

🩷- nothing really we just sat at the table together and exchanged numbers. That's a start though.

💙- yea it is but you think this gone work, I mean me getting close to her?

🩷-Rob you have to know what you wanna do with her first. Talking with her more today I don't think you would enjoy sucking her dry, she more than a girl from the club. But it's all u to you big bru.

💙-I know it's something about her. She not like the other girls. When I saw her outside the club I saw her crying and normally I wouldn't care but I just wanted to care for her. MAN IDK WHAT SHE DOING TO ME 👹

🩷-ok nigga ima need for you to come to the club with me tonight so we can get you a hoe to feed on because the demon shit you just did was uncalled for. I'm not making you starve you are.

💙-my bad Tok ima come out tonight. I think it is time for me to eat foreal.

🩷-think nigga I know.DEMON ASS. Fuck off my phone before you bring them bitches through the phone.

💙-meet you at the club at 12

🩷-Yea be gone Satan love you

💙-love you too

Call Ended.......

"This nigga has really lost his mind" Tokyo thought out loud.

She made it home by now and was in here room looking for something to wear for tonight.

After she found something to wear, she decided to do her homework and take a nap before she went out.

She thought she might even cook before she went out. Maybe some chicken quesadillas or chicken Alfredo she really didn't know, she just wanted to do the homework and go to sleep.

Waking up from her 3 hour nap it was now 5 in the evening. She got up and went to the bathroom to handle her business.

After she so was done and washed her hands she went to her kitchen to make chicken quesadillas. It was quicker and simple, she just wanted something to eat for now and after the club.